• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now you're just getting ridiculous.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• SRS BSNS!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Destructiod Guide: How to STFU about Super Street Fighter IV. Hahaha.

Comment

• <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p-HapiNXsv4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p-HapiNXsv4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• In regards to Super Street Fighter 4:

"Seth will be even cheaper and more irritating," Killian said.
            via Kotaku.

Comment

• Yep. But at least all characters are unlocked from the start. Unlocking characters is the most annoying thing about fighting games. JUST GIVE THEM ALL AT THE START.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Yep. But at least all characters are unlocked from the start. Unlocking characters is the most annoying thing about fighting games. JUST GIVE THEM ALL AT THE START.
                We're looking at YOU Tekken 6!!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                  We're looking at YOU Tekken 6!!
                  Seriously?! They aren't going to be unlocked at the beginning in Tekken 6? Hmmmm.......
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I hate Tekken so much. SO MUCH.

Comment

Yep. But at least all characters are unlocked from the start. Unlocking characters is the most annoying thing about fighting games. JUST GIVE THEM ALL AT THE START.
                      I would be pointing that accusing finger at Marvel vs Capcom.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• But Marvel vs. Capcom 2 has them all unlocked for the latest rendition.

Comment

• I already the the X-Box version (yes, I was one of those saps who paid $100 bucks for it 5-6 years ago), so I didn't download the new one.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Either way, any fighting game that requires to me unlock a good chunk of characters can suck a dick. Unless the character are just reskins.

Comment

• Popped this back in this weekend after a few months off. Still love the fuck outta this game. And yes, I will be purchasing the new SUPER MEGA VERSION TURBO HAPPY FIGHTING EDITION.

Comment

Yep, lame.
                                Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                seriously. Fucking stupid. I'm not rebuying this game to get like 4 new guys unless they add a bunch more functionality or something great. T-Hawk sucked back in the day, Dee Jay was ok (but I always preferred Fei Long) so yeah, MEH.
                                Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                Popped this back in this weekend after a few months off. Still love the fuck outta this game. And yes, I will be purchasing the new SUPER MEGA VERSION TURBO HAPPY FIGHTING EDITION.
                                *snicker*

Comment

Working...
                                X