No announcement yet.

Street Fighter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played some games with B last night. Need to start playing this again, forgot how much I dig it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Was fun, I need to learn combos and shit...and now I really want that stick, FUCK
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Meh, you honestly don't need it. Unless you play with Vega or something.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rob's right. You really don't need a stick. It just makes it a lot easier for certain things. I find that it's easier to do left/right rocking easier on a controller than on the stick. And I fucking hate doing Hadoken type moves on a controller. But that's me.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I predict I will be buying a new controller before November...but this shit is fun as hell

Comment

• I'll battle you some more B. It's a great game to play in like 20 mins bursts.

Comment

• Also, can you unlock the characters if you play through on easy?

Comment

• http://www.videogamesblogger.com/200...ters-guide.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                    Also, can you unlock the characters if you play through on easy?
                    There's something called Google. You should use that. Or maybe you could click on the back buttons, because I've explained it on this thread already.

Comment

• Here, Bryan, you pile of fail:

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      You can kick my ass at this game but you can't unlock the other characters? Dude, set up the fights on easiest and one match. And Fierce/Hard Kick/Punch your way through. Chun Li, Abel, M. Bison, Ryu, Sakura, C. Viper, and Akuma all unlock a new character. Get on it you slacker.

Comment

• Thank you sir, this is very helpful

There's something called Google. You should use that. Or maybe you could click on the back buttons, because I've explained it on this thread already.
                        Fuck you sir, I'm lazy. A simple yes would have sufficed.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          Here, Bryan, you pile of fail:
                          Thank you...disregard my last post.

Comment

• When we gonna battle B? You telecommuting today?

Comment

• I shall be home by like 4 or 5 today...You shall see me on.

Comment

• http://www.joystiq.com/2009/09/28/ru...ling-tomorrow/

It better be DLC.

Comment

Working...
                                X