Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I put it this way, any game you can get on the 360 you probably won't buy it on teh Wii U so the Pro Pad argument kind of goes away as the games that are first party will use the tablet in cool ways. The tablet itself is fucking amazing anyway for games. Was playing Call of Duty with it and loved it. Didn't need the pro pad at all.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No, but I want to play Mario and Zelda with the pro controller. I don't need to look at a map, or manage inventory, or see how many stars are left in the world using that tablet controller.

Comment

• I actually prefer the tablet now. It's harder for me to go back to the 360/PS3 after an extended play time with the tablet. But I get what you are saying.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I enjoyed playing the Nintendoland stuff for 10-15 minutes at a time, passing around the tablet, but I just couldn't see myself sitting there for an hour or two playing. Shit, I am so behind the 360 controller my biggest concern for next Xbox is that the controller is the same.

Comment

• also, managing the inventory, map, etc is much better with the tablet than having to pause the game or whatever. ZombiU is the shit thanks to the tablet.

Comment

• <object bgcolor='#000000' data='http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf' height='378' id='clip_embed_player_flash' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='620'><param name='movie' value='http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf' /><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always' /><param name='allowNetworking' value='all' /><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='flashvars' value='start_volume=25&channel=braindeadradio&auto _play=false&archive_id=363128485&title=GTA%2BIV%2B-%2BBrain%2BDead%2BRadio' /></object><br /><a href="http://www.twitch.tv/braindeadradio" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from braindeadradio on TwitchTV</a>

Comment

• commentary starts about 9 mins in once I figured out my audio settings. This is just a test to get my settings correct, see what I can do, etc.

Comment

• Also, my favorite part starts at 19:10 or so. I'm trying to hoof it to Roman's place and spy a park.

Comment

• "...OHMYGOD there's a car in the park..........there's not supposed to be a car in the park."

LULZ
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Blops 2 multiplayer is broke as fuck. Shocker.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Which part? I haven't had any huge issues. Well other than if you kill someone they spawn directly behind you pointed back in your direction to ensure that they have a chance to kill you back.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          commentary starts about 9 mins in once I figured out my audio settings. This is just a test to get my settings correct, see what I can do, etc.
                          I've been thinking about doing some streaming or "Let's Play" style shit myself. Let me know if you need a partner.

Comment

• Blops II has a streaming function built in but I've no idea how or if it works well.

Comment

• http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/01/28...0-kills-020113

stick with it, it's worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                "...OHMYGOD there's a car in the park..........there's not supposed to be a car in the park."

LULZ

shit totally caught me off guard. I honestly thought I could make it through the park without getting jacked.

Comment

Working...
                                X