Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FcMRkyoHKeA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This looks fucking awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finally somewhere that isn't fucking New York or fucking L.A.

Swag.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, that looks pretty great.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• GTA meets ENEMY OF THE STATE? Sign me up, especially if I get to roll with "paranoid... Or is he?" Lex Luthor.

Comment

• Yeh Watch Dogs looks great.

Comment

• Oddly enough, a friend of mine who works at Ubi is a lead on Watch Dog. It's fucking awesome. I'll try to snag him a copy.

And Assassin's Creed 3 looks so great. Settings and all.

So far, the E3 for me is those games and the Smart Glass.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Smart Glass is the shit. No wonder Nintendo released all that info early.

Comment

• So I'll be able to be distracted by my phone/tablet while watching tv? yessss :/
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The concept of it all, and the fact that it's a fucking APP out of all things, using current tech, is what blows my mind.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• and we'll see what it's actually going to be used for. I'm all for stupid new toys/tech (as evidenced by most of the threads in this forum), but I have a feeling this is gonna be nothing but fucking ads to sell you pre-orders of the shit you're watching or to upsell you DLC for the games you're playing.

Comment

• Why do you think that? For gaming it looks to be exactly like the Wii U. As for watching movies and such it looks like it basically integrates shit from IMDB and other sources. A lot of people were complaining about "Oh I can just be distracted from whatever main thing I'm doing" and that makes no sense to me. None of it is required. If you don't want to use it then don't. But distracted? If you own a tablet you're using it while watching TV or movies already.

I think the shit looks amazing. Someone said it was like the next step up from the Mass Effect app. Sounds good to me.

Comment

• but the developers need to actually use the tech to make it work. Unless this is "all 360 games must have this" we'll see what it's actually used for.

Comment

• also, FUCK IE ARGHGHGHG

Comment

• They can directly port over the shit for Wii U and vice versa. Microsoft isn't the only one that can take advantage of this, and that's the beauty of it. It won't be a Kinect or Wiimote thing were a game has to take advantage of something for just a single audience. They can use Smart Glass and put out Rayman Legends to be the exact same experience as Wii U and it won't cost them anything extra.

Comment

• unless I'm mistaken (and it's early) the wiiU tablets are all running the same tech. So the experience is the same no matter what. However, all tablets/phones run different techs (some faster, slower, etc) so I wonder how much, if at all, that will effect the end product?

Comment

Working...
                                X