This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is pretty sweet.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6VVhPqGMDAg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Now I may have shat on several aspects of the original, but this looks like it may ruin my life for a week or three.

Hoobaby

As an aside, I can’t shake the feeling the main fella sounds like a hillbilly Blazkowicz.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Won't open on my phone.
          Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6VVhPqGMDAg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            Won't open on my phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VVhPqGMDAg

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              Now I may have shat on several aspects of the original, but this looks like it may ruin my life for a week or three.

Hoobaby

As an aside, I can’t shake the feeling the main fella sounds like a hillbilly Blazkowicz.
              I'll be more on board if they can hit 60 FPS constant in this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Oh sweet. Thanks!

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Looks like John Marston at around 1:40.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Hopefully I finish God of War by then, I mean like DO ALL OF THE THINGS.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh man, RDR was maybe my favorite game last-gen.. my wife (my name a Borat) is going to have to pull me out of this game kicking and screaming
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I looked at TWO things while on vacation. NBA scores and the RDR2 trailer and IGN preview. I kept showing Sarah (she loves westerns too) but she told me she just can't get excited since she doesn't know RDR at all.

You done fucked up woman. Here comes my 7th or 8th play through of RDR! And this releases on a FRIDAY. I am taking the day off.

Comment

• I need to actually finish the first one at some point.

Comment

• Killed like 4 Valkyries between last night and today, including the one at the top of Muspelheim, and FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK those trials. Very first one is take no damage, hate that shit.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• found some unused raspberry pi boards laying around a place today. Took them home. Made some retropie machines.

yay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                found some unused raspberry pi boards laying around a place today. Took them home. Made some retropie machines.

yay.

Now, you're playing with power. Portable unlicensed piracy power.

I'm still trying to get MAME to work with a fuck on it, though.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X