Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vYm96hqij2k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Yeah, it's a new Overdrive activation option. Instead of a few blank bars to play whatever you want they have a huge pool of fills built into the game that will scroll instead. They are genre- and tempo- specific so they'll match the song pretty well. And they're random so you won't necessarily know what's coming. It looks pretty neat. I never cared for the blank fills because I would always want to go a little longer and screw up my streak so I always turned them off once they included that option.
      that sounds awesome. I hated the fills from before because I don't drum so I'd always fuck it up and it would sound like shit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Arthritis killed any chance I ever had of loving GH or RB. I played several of the GH games but medium or whatever was the highest my hands would allow. And the shit part about it is, EVERYBODY wants to bang on your plastic guitar when they come over but they make shitty comments about you playing on medium. Well fuck that shit. It's why I don't have people over any more. :-D
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8bXkIH7kZfo?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Yes, please.

Comment

• Copyright claim bullshit. BOOOOOOO!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bummed. Star Fox delayed until 2016

A Message from Mr. Miyamoto regarding Star Fox Zero:
                I made a big decision last week.
                We have been developing Star Fox Zero for Wii U with the aim of releasing it this year. Although we felt that the development had been progressing well, we now believe that we will need a little more time to work on areas such as the unprecedented discovery that we want players to experience in the game by using two screens, and further polishing the level designs and perfecting the tone of the cut scenes. While we have already reached the stage where it would be technically possible to release the title in time for the year-end holiday season, we want to polish the game a bit more so that players will be able to more smoothly grasp the new style of play that we are proposing.
                To the people looking forward to the launch of the game this holiday season, I am very sorry. Star Fox Zero is going to bring new game play and experiences that take it far beyond the framework established by Star Fox 64. All the members of the development team are doing our best so that the final product will not betray your expectations. And the game will not be delayed for a very long time – we’re aiming to launch the game in Q1 2016. Please stay tuned for further announcements.
                But that's awesome. Rather would have a product he's proud of than have it rushed out before Xmas. Good on Nintendo.

Comment

• More game companies need to make decisions like that.

Comment

• Went looking for a 30th anniversary Mario amiibo today. I assume I'll never find one, right? I did see a Zero Suit Samus, though. Is that something that flips for a decent price?

Comment

• Video Games NY got a bunch of those 30th anniversary ones and put them on twitter. Maybe see if you can get them to ship one?

Comment

• I looked on their site and didn't see any posted. I assume they were all gone shortly after that tweet. I'm not on a crazy hunt for it but if I find one at a reasonable price I'll totally buy it.

So I was listening to the first Gary Clark Jr. album earlier and because I never remember song titles I forgot the track in RB4 is a JAM. My wife is not ready for how loud I'm going to be playing that one.

Comment

• finally was able to snatch up the last Star Wars Rebels Infinity figure yesterday (Ezra). Fuck yeah.

Comment

• Amazon FINALLY put the standalone Rock Band Xbone adapter up for sale. It's going to be a long two weeks. Glad I have plenty of other things to keep me occupied!

Comment

• hahah. CANNOT WAIT TO BRING THE PONYKICKERS OUTTA RETIREMENT

Comment

• Friday the 13th
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X