Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUCK I WANTED THAT SO BAD AS A KID. Especially since I was taking normal piano lessons.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If LucasArts made a LOST game back in the 80's....

I would have played the HELL outta this game.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• What a piece of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          This is one of those cases where I think it should be "eye for and eye". He should be thrown against a wall with an equal to mass and force ratio. I will make such a device if they need a people thrower.

Comment

• My kids do that shit all the time. I've never thought to hurl them against the wall. I guess I just don't love vidja games enough. Seriously though fuck that guy.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Old, but still makes me laugh.

Comment

• So they're remaking Goldeneye and using the Daniel Craig Bond? What the shit?

Comment

• Just read that. Stupid. Goldeneye will sell solely based on nostalgia, because it's just not that good. So way to go publisher completely missing the point!

Comment

• Yep. Plus I already have the levels I like in the PD remake.

Comment

• Tekken vs. Street Fighter?

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JrYw2aVMMrY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JrYw2aVMMrY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Holy shit, Syd is Wesker.

*HEY ZOMBDOG, CHECK UNDER THE RUG FOR THE KEY!*
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Just read that. Stupid. Goldeneye will sell solely based on nostalgia, because it's just not that good. So way to go publisher completely missing the point!
                            And it's only for the Dustcollector console.

Syracusely, Nintendo needs to quit fucking up.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• How is Nintendo fucking up? They're not publishing this. If they're fucking up it's with this nonsense that the 3DS is as powerful as a Gamecube/Wii.

Comment

• I read that it may be on par with teh 360. Then I quietly laughed to myself and shook my head.

Comment

Working...
                                X