Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geez, talk about being a slave to realism. If anyone's dwelling about the impact of g-forces on an anthropomorphized animal flying a space ship and coming up with leg amputations as a solution, you are WAY too involved.

IT'S A VIDJA GAME! SUSPEND YOUR DISBELIEF, BLOW SHIT UP, THEN GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY!

Comment

• Mind bottling.*

*yes I know it's boggling
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Coolest cake in the history of mankind?

ALDIUN THE CAKE-EATER!

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That StarFox story is kind of horrifying. I remember getting that issue of Nintendo Power but I do NOT remember the amputation part. Crazy.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2K0eRtLeFiM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• hahah, WAT?!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Tony Hawk HD soundtrack list revealed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                  hahah, WAT?!
                  I <3 Coco. I know I shouldn't but she's ok in my book.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• IT's a joke. Pandering to the shitty stereotype of gamers. I love her ass as well, but I don't need to see this shit in a fucking Ghost Recon game. IT's pathetic.

Comment

• Well seeing how Ice-T is a mega gamer I wouldn't be surprised to see him involved too. And yeah it's lame but is that her fault? I say no.

Comment

• I'm annoyed with the publisher. But that video was fucking embarrassing.

Comment

• Yeah it's silly as fuck. And it won't sell one copy. I just can't be angry at her for it. Of course I watched her and Ice-T's reality show and think they're cool as shit so I'm probably overlooking just how turrible it is because of that.

Comment

• YOU GUISE. THIS. IS. AWESOME.

Comment

• OH

MY

BALLS
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The default controls are kinda weird, but holy fuck this is amazing.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X