Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha. 100 posts man and you should show back up.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ezZgAl6aN8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ezZgAl6aN8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME.

Comment

• nucking futs
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Dunno if it's been posted or what, but for youse guys who wanna relive some of the OG computar games without having to pay Champagne Room-level prices, here:

http://www.gog.com/en/frontpage/

Might see System Shock 2 on there sometime in the future...
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yah, I've been grabbing quite a few games from there. Creatures is also on there!
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I wish I still had a functional PC...

*hides apple logo in shame*
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• One Unit Whole Blood? I missed this game? Hmm. Why can't I remember this game? Hell, for that price I'm buying it tonight.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Blood sucked.

This does not.

Comment

• Holy fuck the fucking volume on it.

Comment

• Whoops. I never have my volume on. Sorry if it fucked shit up.

Comment

• No not at all, I was just scrambling to open the volume control on this laptop. Fucking keyboard started rattling. Luckily I'm in a huge ass office with no one else.

Comment

• Master Chief looks like a damn goober.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Stupid question: When downloading (a movie or game) from the PSN on your PS3, can you turn off the system and still have it download like the 360?

Comment

Working...
                                X