This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://blog.playstation.com/2022/08...playstation-5/

I just want to know if the battery lasts longer than 2 or 2.5 hours. I'd buy it just for a good like 8 hour battery. I don't know how this is still an issue after how everyone knew the PS4 controller life was trash.

Comment

• I don't understand those types of controllers. I know you have an elite or whatever for xbox, but I don't need those buttons or if I do, I don't know it and I don't care to find out for the prices.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Honestly, I don't even LOVE my elite. I got both of them, and each one was gifted to me. I prefer the Series X standard controller to the elite. I have the Elite in the living room and I have the Forza Edition standard Series X in the office, and when I play with the Elite it just feels weird now.

Comment

• Killer Klowns multiplayer game? Sure why not? F13 wasn't bad, Evil Dead was great until I got burned out by playing so much, Texas Chainsaw is still coming out, let's just make all horror movies multiplayer games. Gimme a The Blob game where one person gets to be The Blob and just kills everyone else. lol

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Killer Klowns might be the first of these I play because of my niece. it was the first horror movie I showed her and turned her into a horror freak like me, and she's excited as hell for it.

Comment

• Open world Dune MMO? Color me interested....

Comment

• You left out the Survival part. It's gonna be like that Conan MMO.

Comment

• Steamdeck moved up to September! HELL YEAH.

Comment

• noice. I want one if only for the novelty but I just don't play pc games that much anymore. And the ones I do, I wouldn't want on a small screen. I'm more interested to see if other companies take a queue from them for their handholds. The "pads" to simulate mouse movement and shit are pretty great. Remember the Steam Controller? Remember how bad that was? lulz.

Comment

• I've read these pads are much better than what was on that controller, but I doubt i use it. Apparently the touchscreen is great and a lot of people have 3DS emulation going awesome on it. I have been buying most of my shit on Xbox since I got a pair of them, but I just gotta stop spending so much time in this office. Anything that isn't a big AAA huge tv/surround sound experience I will probably get on Steam. Hell I bought Cult of the Lamb, Rollerdrome, and Cursed to Golf but barely touched any of them because they're perfect Steamdeck titles. I will probably also grab a USB-C HDMI hub and tinker with playing games on the TV in the living room from the Deck as well, or even remote into my PC and stream to the TV.

I also want to emulate a bunch of shit. I've been itching to get into some SNES stuff again, and I'd like to go back to a lot of PS1/PS2 games I don't have a decent way to play right now.

Comment

• If you're gonna emulate, see if Retroarch will work on the deck. I use that on my PC and it's fucking glorious and the customization options are awesome. I'm sure there is a better one out now, but I love it. I just wirelessly connect to my tv and play that way. It's great.

Comment

• it does, but apparently you want to go through Emudeck. Apparently if you just go to the Emudeck website it configures all the emulators automatically and sets them up on the deck.

Comment

• Oooh. Nice

Comment

• Based on the FIND MY DECK site I am guessing I will get my email next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Based on the FIND MY DECK site I am guessing I will get my email next week.
                                Refreshing my inbox over and over because Steam typically sends out emails on Thursday and Monday at 10 pacific. Nothing so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X