Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheeeit it'll have to be through a new console or PC as my rig has slowly become a workhorse that has forgotten its fucking place, thinks its a transformer, and tries to VTOL every time I turn it on.

But it's definitely something I'm considering one way or another down the road.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Shit, I didn't know Telltale was making a fucking EXPANSE game.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bought it, beat it in like an hour, didn't realize it was only the first episode lol. Wonky as fuck graphics/popin/animations but it's the fucking EXPANSE and Drummer is a badass so I didn't care. Dug it. Looking forward to the next 4 episodes.

Spent a bunch of time deep in Shadowrun over the weekend re-learning 2nd edition (Ceej picked that version to play) and I forgot just how crunchy this game came can get. As I'm being tasked with being a GM for the first time, I'm really trying to get all of the shit straight. I spent like a week learning 5th edition before he said he wanted 2nd so that threw me for a loop.

Lesley and I beat the first part of the new Monkey Island Tall Tale in Sea of Thieves. Dug it, even though it was pretty short.

State of Decay 2 has been on heavy rotation lately. The latest update added a bunch of new mechanics, and the game is even more fun imo.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Excited to play that Robert Cop game when it comes out. Never played that studio's Terminator game, so I think I may bite the bullet and give that a shot this weekend since the heat is basically holding anything outside hostage unless I wake up at 5 or 6 in the morning.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Terminator was fun but I am currently stuck at a fucking HK mini boss or something with no health or bullets. Haven't made it past it.

Started a MC in GTA Online this weekend as I've been trying to fill up my new xbox hd. I have a weed farm and a sweet clubhouse. Now to fill it with some MC members...

Stellaris is still a beast I'm wrestling with. State of Decay 2 was a sad play last night as good ole' Ribs was killed. Such nonsense. RIP Ribs.

Got Lesley back in to PGA 2k23 games. She was kicking ass this weekend and I just can't beat her yet.

Comment

• Sweet. Hook it up.

Comment

Working...
              X