Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like they're bent over and if Xbox says "we are making the COD campaigns and regular yearly MP Game Pass exclusive" Sony is just going to have to allow Game Pass on Xbox. That's been the MS goal when they've said "we are open to game pass on other platforms." I could see them saying ok, no 3rd party games on PS5 for Game Pass, but any studios we own? You can get them on PS5 via Game Pass. Considering the top TWO best selling PS5 games were COD, they'd fucking have to.

Comment

• Sony needs to put Bluepoint Games on the offensive and start remastering all of their best hits. Gimme a remastered Twisted Metal Black, MGS 1-4, and Intelligent Qube lol.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The rumor for a while has been they're doing MGS 1 right now. They need to cut Konami a check and buy all their IP.

Comment

• Yeah I couldn't give a. single. fuck. about COD but new sony-made Castlevania and Silent Hill games? Yes please
          (I'm alive btw)
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Can't wait.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• LIVE A LIVE looks fucking dope. It's wild that Radical Dreamers is coming to America. If anyone isn't familiar it was a Chrono bridge game for SNES via the Japan only "micro game" service that let you play things via phone lines. I don't care about Mario Kart but those 48 tracks for $25 is crazy.

Comment

• Oh shit. Ghostbusters meets Left 4 Dead? I'm interested.

Comment

• "And that's when we lost Rob. Been a couple of years now. Ever since that Ghostbusters game came out. Ever since he found that cheat where he could make his GB outfit pink and glittery. And don't get me started on what his ghost character looks like. It's both frightening.... and FAB-U-LOUS."

Comment

• CANNOT WAIT.

Comment

• Well we decided to do it. We ordered another Series X for downstairs. The difference between loadtimes in Sea of Thieves was aggravating as shit and neither of us ever wanted to play on the One X because of it. Microsoft's site is selling them with a 3 month gamepass bundle (which is fine by me cause I already pay for that and I basically just paid for 3 more months) so we grabbed it with the money saved from the clinical trials over the last few years. Now we can both have a good experience with the game no matter who is using the nice TV and who is using the lame non 4k (right now it's a 32" HD amazon tv we picked up for 100 bucks a few years ago).

Can't wait to get it all set up with the games we both play. So funny that for like 3 years I told her how fun this game was and she always said that it looks boring and dumb and then one day I said just try the tutorial and if you hate it then no worries. Now she's a goddamn legend, has almost as many commendations as I do, and plays it on her lunch break....

Same thing happened with Deep Rock except in that one she can't solo it because it's a bit too hard but she had a bunch of fun playing with Ari, his kid, and I this weekend.

Comment

• HEEEEEEEEEELL YEAH DUAL X'S BABY

Comment

• yeah dude. Got it in the mail yesterday and set it up in less than 10 min with their app. Made that one my new home xbox and everything transferred over and after dinner we played Sea of Thieves for like 2 hours (before their servers shut down for maintenance). She knew it was obviously going to make a difference but I think part of her was doing it because I bitched so much everytime I had to play on the One X in our adventures BUT within the first 5 mins she finally understood what I was talking about. Like, she knew the big OLED/SEries X setup we had was king but always thought I was just over reacting about how bad the One X was playing because she's not a "gamer" she just plays games. 5 mins in ( and even on the non 4k tv) she was like "damn, this looks great...this loads so quick...oh shit it feels so much faster....oh god it's full of stars." Totally worth it.

Comment

• Gotham Knights is still looking pretty cool. Read that it may be 4 player co-op? Neat.

Comment

• Death Stranding 2 happening or not happening or probably happening. YES.

Comment

• FALLEN ORDER SEQUEL....YES.

Comment

Working...
                                X