This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude FUCK YES
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/silXc3DGt0M" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• this looks dooooope.

Comment

• Stadia is coming.

I mean, neat but until I have badass fiber internet, I'll stick with my other consoles for now.

Comment

• On one hand, this feels like it could go HORRIBLY WRONG in a million ways. On the other hand, it could bring up some really incredible possibilities with where gaming goes. I am more interested in the MS cloud gaming though. Google likes to build products up and kill them after a couple years. We know MS is in for the long haul.

Comment

• exactly. And the fact they are being cagey with actual details on internet speeds and IF they will stay the course has me thinking this could be something but let's see if they stick with it.

Comment

• They did a Kotaku interview where they discussed the speed requirements a bit more. They did say they are "investing greatly" and would not be ditching it as a project...but come on. You killed off Reader and + and inbox and a bunch of other products

The real test? Does this work on SHIT hotel internet.

Comment

• The kotaku interview was still cagey as hell imo. And yeah, again, a ton of people still have shitty internet without an option for better speeds. It's just the facts. I deal with this nonsense constantly with my students here.

Comment

• Also, when the CEO doesn't seem to give a shit but says he has people that do, that doesn't exactly provide me with reassurance.

Still, that Ass Creed demo last year was totally fucking neat, but in no way would make me ditch ANY of my consoles.

Comment

• ooh. A new version of the Rift is coming.

Comment

• Sekiro reviews are out and it sounds like another hit.

Guess I'll have to grab this but I'm more excited for the new Yoshi game on the Switch hahah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Sekiro reviews are out and it sounds like another hit.
                          Yessssssssssssss
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Sekiro reviews are out and it sounds like another hit.

Guess I'll have to grab this but I'm more excited for the new Yoshi game on the Switch hahah.
                            I’d say you may either have less difficulty or more as the system is very different from the poise/riposte one that was utilized in the previous From games.

Whether this a positive or negative is going to come down to player confidence but it sounds like with the addition of vertical traversal options in addition to guard breaking they’ve made a new beast altogether.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I always sucked at parrying in all DS games.

Comment

• It took me a while as well, but once it clicks it opens things up so much that I cursed the days of playing turtleman.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X