X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STICK IT IN MY VEINS

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mv6Dskj2VC0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• hahahah, that fatality.......

Can't wait. Love this series so goddamn much.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Since I am working from home I decided to clean off my desk. It's just become a mess and I can't stand it...but my velcro straps have vanished. Which drives me insane because I remember finding them about two months ago and saying "I need to put these where I will remember so I can fix my cable management" and lost them like an idiot.

That said, whoa boy 45 minutes of work has done so much. I ordered a USB hub last night thinking I was in need of it. Turns out I had 3 USB port in the back of my desktop with...fucking nothing hooked up. Like a couple of USB to sata cables and a random USB A. Ran my Apple and a micro USB charger to the ports on my power strip. then ran them into one of those cable clips that sits on your desk.

So not strictly gaming related, but holy shit it makes sitting here and playing games much more relaxing. Especially once i got all this fucking cat hair off the desk, and I also got two new lamps in here. Highly recommended. A++

Comment

• a clean desk is a happy desk.

Also, Just Cause 4 has been added to the Game Pass on Xbone. Sweet. After the reviews there was no way I could justify the purchase, but now it's free so it's a definite try.

Comment

• Yeah, I am going to grab it on game pass as well. I really am getting to the point that outside of multiplayer games it's worth waiting for game pass or $50 sales for fucking everything.

Comment

• I don't buy shit new except for Switch exclusives OR remakes of my favorite games like the RE series and shit.

GamePass, EA Access, and PSN has my ass covered for the most part. And my little bro buys the new multi games like Division 2 and shit for us so I'm gooooooood.

Comment

• YAY! They are finally releasing a new Sniper Assassin map for Hitman 2 on March 26.

LEGIT only want to play that mode and wish they would just have a grip of maps. It's the perfect Hitman Arcade experience and a ton of fun. Lesley and I still play the original map to try to get the best scores.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    YAY! They are finally releasing a new Sniper Assassin map for Hitman 2 on March 26.

LEGIT only want to play that mode and wish they would just have a grip of maps. It's the perfect Hitman Arcade experience and a ton of fun. Lesley and I still play the original map to try to get the best scores.
                    Bought this but havent played it yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Hoo baby can't wait for The Sinking City.

Man I hope it isn't balls.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JGo6UqSsmeo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• fantastic

Comment

• cannot wait for the new MK

Comment

• picked up a new headset for the xbone this weekend. Grabbed the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 series.

Fucking dig them hard. Was going to spring for the 700 series (has bluetooth/noise canceling) but the reviews said they were worse in audio quality compared to the 600. And the 600 were cheaper.

Played for hours with them on in both a single player game and multi and the quality is on fucking point.

Comment

• https://www.pcgamer.com/sniper-elite...red-announced/

Sniper Elite VR??? Yes fucking please!
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X