This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    No idea on local shops. I'd see if there's any tutorials on youtube first and see how difficult it is. If not, yeah I think all PS4 repairs are like $100 through Sony. I do think you get a new warranty with that though and they'll clean those fans!
    Think I'm just going to get a replacement, lowest I've seen on any repairs is $125
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Think I'm just going to get a replacement, lowest I've seen on any repairs is $125
      If you can afford it maybe upgrade to a pro?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But no can haz 4K's
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• But it'll still boost other games and when 4k hits your house you'll be ready!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• True buuuuuuuut $400 versus $250-$300

Comment

• Ah yeah forgot about the price.

Comment

• Trust me, I like the idea but the wife isn't letting $400 fly on something we already own. Now $250 or $300 maybe because we came across a small bit of extra dough but $400 would be pushing it.

ETA: neither of us like the idea of shipping it off and waiting forever and paying $125 or so for that.

Comment

• HOLY FUCKING SHITBALLS. Ok so I fixed my problem, and after ALL of the shit I tried what was it that fixed it? Unplugging the MOTHER FUCKING TV from the outlet. It's literally the only thing I didn't try for the last like 2 weeks.

Fucking Tv. THE MOTHER FUCKING TV. Not the HDMI cable, not the HDMI input, not the ANY OTHER FUCKING THING THE INTERNET SAID.......the tv.

FML, but at least I saved some dough.

Comment

• Hahahahaha. Score.

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, I'm happy but WTF?

Comment

• Anybody know why after several years of being a paperweight, my PS4 won't let me log into the network?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I had an issue after one of the updates earlier this year. Basically had to set a new password to login.

Comment

• Ah. Thank ya.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• No problem bro, hope it fixes your issue. I know it pissed me off having to figure out what was going on with it.

Comment

• https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...eat-mode-on-pc

This is rad. I hope it comes to consoles too and that more people do this with their games.

Comment

Working...
                                X