This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    That shit is so fucking dumb and kills games for me.

Thanks alot Minecraft.
    This. I was totally into that trailer until he mentioned crafting. Just make it so if I find a new piece of gear that's better than what I already have, it gets equipped automatically and my old shit gets busted down for parts or money. Or if it sucks I just get the cash value.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      rumors saying that Kevin Durand and Idris Elba are also possibly linked to Death Stranding.

Here's hoping Kojima can make a fun game out of all of this.
      gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood yessssssssssssss

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BRwP0P5j05g?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• PUMPED. I fucking love Shovel Knight.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qT7Di_WwxzU?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• YES. And I can play it in the original pixel mode just like DoTT! I fucking hate how clean these remasted pixel art games look but dig they give you the option to switch.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/prulnIjy6N8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LKGJExtO8yw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Completely unnecessary and I can't fucking wait to play it.

Comment

• DUDE NEW MARVEL VS CAPCOM ANNOUNCED. YESSSSSSsssss

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Completely unnecessary and I can't fucking wait to play it.
                        pretty much this. I swear I read they said they would never make a sequel. MONEY TALKS

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Completely unnecessary and I can't fucking wait to play it.
                          yuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Think I need to get my roommate's disc copy and play it again on PS4.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lQwaPKbcbUI?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Am I the only one who gives no shit about The Last Guardian? Ico was boring and Shadows of The Colossus was cool when it came out, but even with the HD remaster the controls were still totally shit.

Comment

• Welcome to the club. We have pillows and tea.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X