X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It sold out instantly, Rob. You didn't miss anything. #bots

Comment

• I worked all day without even knowing any of this was happening. #Adulthood.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J48gd0GZGWk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• All I want is that VR mission dammit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• oh yeah, and more customization, better weapons, better balance, a better map system, etc...
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• and one giant spoiler in the teaser trailer.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u5ZgaD7Y-jM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I didn't care about Death Stranding until MADS MIKKELSEN.

Comment

• Lulz to virtual GDT lookalike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Lulz to virtual GDT lookalike.
                      That is GDT.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/t-U-qjs0gZc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• STOP ADDING CRAFTING SHIT TO EVERY GODDAMN GAME FUCK.

That being said, that looks pretty sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            STOP ADDING CRAFTING SHIT TO EVERY GODDAMN GAME FUCK.

That being said, that looks pretty sweet.
                            shhhhhhhhhhh daddy gotta make his laser rifle

Comment

• That shit is so fucking dumb and kills games for me.

Thanks alot Minecraft.

Comment

• rumors saying that Kevin Durand and Idris Elba are also possibly linked to Death Stranding.

Here's hoping Kojima can make a fun game out of all of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X