This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noice.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Going to try and snag an Analogue Pocket this morning. I would like to play more GBA games, but in reality I want it to run SNES roms on.

Comment

• good luck!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Analogue and a dock on order. Now to wait and see if I get it next quarter or in 2023 lol. Going to turn it into my SNES pocket as soon as i get it.

Comment

• noice.

Comment

• Can't wait. I picked up Timsplitters Future Perfect on the xbox (the original xbox version) and it's still a blast. I was bummed that there was no multiplayer except local that still worked so I'll be grabbing this day one UNLESS it's another GTA debacle.

Comment

• Ridiculous PS Plus month going up today.

Comment

• Lol..nah. 2 of the three have been on gamepass for months. Looking forward to try Persona Strikers after I finish Persona 5

Comment

• Sure, but still a really good 3 pack of games regardless. I'd like to play some Deeprock. I've had it on Steam forever but it doesn't seem to get a ton of attention.

Comment

• Haven't had a chance to read details on PSVR2 but fuck I hope it is wireless. That will make me very fucking excited.

Comment

• Sigh. Nevermind. USB C tethered.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Sure, but still a really good 3 pack of games regardless. I'd like to play some Deeprock. I've had it on Steam forever but it doesn't seem to get a ton of attention.
                          Then you ignored us while Ari and I were hard in the game for months. It's great.

Comment

• Damn. Gamepass gets Activision\Blizzard games now. Service is killing it.

Comment

• Shit is fucking bananas.

Comment

• At what point is Sony going to try to actually compete here. PS Play is nonsense compared to this. They MUST get PS3 backwards compat shit working flawlessly. That's the biggest stumbling block imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X