Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck you weirdos, UP is UP! DOWN is DOWN!
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GEStsLJZhzo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
        Fuck you weirdos, UP is UP! DOWN is DOWN!

#teamupisupdownisdown
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Sorry you're a weirdo that plays games like a jet pilot with CD's in his visor.
          Originally posted by Fil View Post
          Fuck you weirdos, UP is UP! DOWN is DOWN!
          Originally posted by Trejo View Post

#teamupisupdownisdown
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What the hell is wrong with you people

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kYDSqRzOVKE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• the Oculus will be a fun diversion but it may be dead in the water already.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8B_ldti4QGI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• dammmmn. I may need to give this game another go.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1ma648hH0po?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Want to play that sooooooooo bad.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• waiting on all of the reviews first though. This could go either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            waiting on all of the reviews first though. This could go either way.
                            Same. I hope it's fucking awesome...but I got worries.

Comment

• I too am leery but I hope, SO MUCH HOPE

Comment

• awww yeah, ordered the Rock Band 4 Xbone bundle. I wanted it on the PS4 but since I have a bunch of DLC already bought I had to go with the bone.

Can't wait for the drum set. I haven't played drums since my original RB 1 set broke a few months after RB 2 came out.

Comment

Working...
                                X