This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOOOO VAN HALEN IN RB4.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And they picked the best song for the disc, too!

I grabbed the Guitar Hero VH game way back when and was so bummed that the guitar charts were the usual pointlessly difficult mess. I'm excited to play some charts that actually make sense.

I didn't buy the band box because my pro kit is still in good shape but now I'm worried HMX won't have the Xbone dongle ready for launch. It would be a HUGE problem for them if it's not ready but I'm still worried. Why can't MS just use Bluetooth or whatever like Sony did?

Comment

• looks like the Gears remaster is pretty good. Will be grabbing this.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fuck yeah, Until Dawn is apparently awesome.

Comment

• goddamn gonna be so broke the next few months

Comment

• Oh shit, it's this week! And I'm on vacation so....

Comment

• Definitely want Until Dawn.

Comment

• Well, add Until Dawn to the games I need to play.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    And they picked the best song for the disc, too!

I grabbed the Guitar Hero VH game way back when and was so bummed that the guitar charts were the usual pointlessly difficult mess. I'm excited to play some charts that actually make sense.

I didn't buy the band box because my pro kit is still in good shape but now I'm worried HMX won't have the Xbone dongle ready for launch. It would be a HUGE problem for them if it's not ready but I'm still worried. Why can't MS just use Bluetooth or whatever like Sony did?
                    damn, it's 80 bucks on the xbone because of that dongle.

Comment

• Yeah, I expected that but some sites (and whiny-baby internet nerds) are really turning this non-story into a Big Deal. I totally admit to being a huge Harmonix mark but I don't think anyone can bitch about this. It's not their fault MS changed their security protocols. What if they were forcing everyone to buy new equipment? Needing to spend $20 is a shitload better than $250.

Comment

• for sure. I just think it's dumb that in this day and age we still need giant fucking dongles. That being said, since I bought the new equipment, will I still need to use that?

Comment

• Since I've been on a media blackout in regards to Until Dawn (and only watched the trailer once back when it was first released months ago) Lesley was curious as to why I was so excited so I showed her the trailer this morning and who did I see in the trailer? Fucking Mr. Robot himself. HAhaha. That dude is legit.

Comment

• There's a few recognizable actors in it.

Comment

• yeahhhhh just grabbed Until DAwn and the Gears remake. Lesley is gone this weekend so that means GAMING ALL OF THE DAYS

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                for sure. I just think it's dumb that in this day and age we still need giant fucking dongles. That being said, since I bought the new equipment, will I still need to use that?
                                Nope. The dongle is only if you're using old equipment. I guess the PS3 version already needed a dongle which will also work on PS4. If you preordered the Xbone band in a box you'll be good to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X