This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-MEN Arcade game coming to XBLA YESSSSSss
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• FUCKING FINALLY!!!

Now I just need to find some space on my Eggbox HDD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese III View Post

Finally, one of my favorites.

I will fuck your shit up as Dazzler.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• hahaha. I was all about Nightcrawler as a kid.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• YES. Nightcrawler had the best special move.

Comment

• Too bad this series (Fable III) sucks so bad. These look hilarious.

Comment

• Everytime I see a video like this, I want to start the game up again. Then I remember how fucking BORING it is for like 99% of the time....

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/81xNPnoEU-8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/81xNPnoEU-8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Fable is awesome. Well Fable 2 was awesome, if a bit shallow. Fable 1 hurt me, but I still loved it. Abusive husband!

Comment

Too bad this series (Fable III) sucks so bad. These look hilarious.

I have a feeling this is the one that will turn you around, put you in one of those fucked up Capt. Codpiece costumes, and get you shlickin'.

Or that might be the booze talking.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Too bad this series (Fable III) sucks so bad. These look hilarious.

Was Ed wearing something similar when discussing James Woods' girthy member?

Comment

• As if you needed another reason to point and laugh at (and possibly hate) Guitar Hero- they are getting songs from the ROCKY GODAWFUL PICTURE SHOW at the end of the month.

On the flipside, I picked up GH5 used this weekend and it's actually fun.

Comment

• OH MY GOD.

Comment

• http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...Posts-Fan-Arts

Blizzcon starts tomorrow. Schedule at that link for anyone interested.

I'm expecting a TON of Diablo 3 info. I wouldn't expect any kind of WOW news, I think next year's Blizzcon will be when the next expansion is revealed though we know they are already deep into working on the next one. the SC2: Part Deux is 18 months away, so I don't think much on that horizon ever. There is the unknown MMO, and the unannounced project, but I don't think they will unleash info on the other MMO for a a while still. I still want my Deathwing Murloc though

Comment

• Redbox to start rolling out $2 video game rentals for all systems.

http://www.redbox.com/ads/Games.aspx...-1&formatId=-1

Check the link to see if it has started in your area.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I know it's just a cash-grab by Nintendo but I'm totally pumped the Super Mario Anniversary collection thing is coming to the States.

Comment

Working...
                                X