No announcement yet.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot to add, if you thought the first one was cinematical, wait till you get into this game. They
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I forgot to add, if you thought the first one was cinematical, wait till you get into this game. They played a few levels and it was as if I was watching a film. Fucking amazing. If you don't have a PS3 yet, fucking get it, if just for this game.

Comment

http://kotaku.com/5376531/uncharted-...een-last-night

Which Sully was nerdious?
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

That was one of the last games. Our team was out in the fucking first round.

Comment

Since the demo has been out:

Total Number of games played – 1,217,424
            Total Number of Kills – 92,110,787
            Total Number of Treasures Captured – 1,860,645
            Total Amount of Money Earned – $38,841,367,350
            Total Time Played – 9,905 days (or 27+ years)

Comment

I'd believe it. The first time I played (the friday after the demo hit) I played against a couple guys who were at level 50.

Comment

Recently, we told you about the huge numbers the UNCHARTED 2 Multiplayer Demo is posting. So, we know the majority of you are in there having fun. Now, we’re giving you even more of a reason to be a part of the Demo. We’re finally releasing details on how you can win the highly coveted Fortune Hunter Edition!
                Log on and play the UNCHARTED 2 online Multiplayer Demo from Saturday, October 10, 2009 at 12:01 AM PST through Monday, October 12, 2009 at 11:59 PM PST. We will be giving away 10 Fortune Hunter Editions randomly (not based on stats) each day. That’s 30 total FHEs being given away over three days. Just launch the Demo, go to the online lobby, select the Matchmaking icon and join any open match. Once joining a match, you will be entered into the promotion for that day.

We’ll be randomly drawing 10 entrants each day. We’ll post winners’ PSN IDs on www.naughtydog.com and the PlayStation.Blog on October 19, 2009. We’ll also notify winners via the email address associated with each entrant’s PSN account between October 15, 2009 and October 30, 2009. Must be 18+ to be eligible. Full details and legalese below. Good luck this weekend!
                Via Playstation.blog.

Comment

Sweet. Looks like I'll have to get some demo time in this weekend.

Comment

Being borderline poor REALLY freakin' sucks sometimes.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 1 more day.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I only got to play yesterday. I'll have to play again tonight. I want two copies of this game. To not open, of course.

Comment

• I want to call in sick tomorrow. I really do.

Comment

• Do it, what's one day versus your own happiness?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• They're running another drawing for 10 each day Friday through Sunday this week, if you play online.

Comment

• I did call in sick. And I have neither game at the moment. I just needed a goddamn break.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X