No announcement yet.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, I'll be clearing some space for this one tonight.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That's a nice amount of modes and options. I'll be spamming invites tonight.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

If I don't talk it's because I don't have a headset yet. But will be looking at the link that you sent me.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Good game nerdious. We'll have to try co-op arena again. This game is going to have me hooked.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Oh shit, I forgot I started that download. I'll try and be on in a bit.

Comment

People really like this game.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

That's not surprising. The first one kicked so much ass, and Naughty Dog knows what they're doing.

Comment

God, I can't wait for thisasbjlasdff;asfjlvasetrgr.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

What Jake said minus the God part. And the semicolon.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I'll be on this tonight if anyone wants to join in.

Comment

Sorry I apparently ignored your invites the other night, Bruce. I just had the machine on to download and install the demo. I'm sure I'll be on this weekend, though.

Also, I'll be out of town for the entire week this hits. Bullshit.

Comment

No worries. I was just spamming invites to whoever was online. Really wishing co-op allowed more than 3 players. At the very least 4 or 5 for the Co-op Arena mode. I've been playing that a lot with a few friends.

Comment

Sony is stepping up their game finally. Another pretty great commercial.

Comment

Oh, I'm sure they'll get back to sacrificing goats and/or black people soon enough. But, yeah, that's a good commercial

Comment

HA! That is a great commercial.

Comment

Working...
                                X