Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://kotaku.com/5361641/uncharted-2-can-tweat-for-you

Neat.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

"HAY GUYS I PLAYING VIDEO GAME"

Okay, sure, whatever.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/102/1026373p1.html

awesome. CANNOT WAIT.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, I'm kinda wigging out over this. Already pre-whoredered.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

I ended up preordering because I misread the Best Buy ad. I'm totally going to shoot you with my awesome gold-plated guns in the multiplayers.

Comment

Oh shit. CANNOT WAIT. I'll have to actually buy a bluetooth so I can hear you fucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Oh shit. CANNOT WAIT. I'll have to actually buy a bluetooth so I can hear you fucks.
                The Sony headset is a little cheaper on newegg.com with free shipping.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16879261152
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

The Sony headset is also pretty great. I like it a lot.

Comment

Public multiplayer beta hits the PSN on Tuesday. I played the last beta a couple times and thought it was okay. I'm interested to see what they tweaked and changed. Anyone else going to be downloading?

Comment

Devs pulled the twitter updates.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I'll be playing the demo tonight. I'm curious to see what was changed from the first beta.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Glad they pulled the Twitter updates. That sounded like it was going to be annoying as shit.

~

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                            I'll be playing the demo tonight. I'm curious to see what was changed from the first beta.
                            How did you get the demo?

Nevermind. Preorder. Duh.
                            Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 09-29-2009, 10:19 AM.

Comment

It's going up on the PSN store today for everyone. No preorder required anymore. Not sure if it is up yet, but it was announced to be up on the 29th.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/...-to-all-today/

That link says it goes up at 11am. No time zone info.
                              Last edited by Fil; 09-29-2009, 10:22 AM. Reason: Add link

Comment

One hell of a demo.

Comment

Working...
                                X