No announcement yet.

Bustin' makes me feel good...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's got a point Rob. I mean the shit that goes in OH. No man should go through that. Plus OH is blue collar, ergo Nathan is becoming a Ghostbuster for the paycheck.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Yeah, strictly for the pay. Not exactly into crossing streams with 3 other dudes.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I want to take the day off work to play this all day. I must stay strong.

Comment

Ars Technica has a really great story on how this game went into production, if you haven't read it before.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

This game is pretty fun so far. The music and voice acting definitely help. It looks pretty great as well.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Also, I'm a dork for the PKE meter and scanning things. If this game was out when I was 8, it would have been the best fucking game ever.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

FUCK, I HATE YOU. I want to bust something right now, dammit!

Comment

My only gripe so far, the load screens between deaths. So just don't die and you'll be good to go.

Comment

You could bust some heads....just saying.

I'll probably pick this up today. But with LIVE down for maintence, no chance to use multi-player, today. That and I'll get some jogging in.

Unless, Best Buy sells out....*shakes fist*. Meanwhile, Rob has Lesley dressed like Janine.
                    Last edited by Ed Hocken; 06-16-2009, 11:34 AM.

Comment

If you buy it at best buy there is a code to unlock two new skins for multi I believe. the mayor and an undead ghostbuster.

Comment

Gamestop has it where you get a free movie ticket. So, the new characters or the movie ticket.

Comment

Via One Life Gamer:

Best Buy® Exclusive Character for Ghostbusters: The Video Game

Mayor Jock Mulligan features the voice and likeness of Brian Doyle Murphy, one of the stars of the new film, Ghostbusters 2. Now you can make this fun alternate character part of your playing experience with Ghostbusters: The Video Game for PS3 or Xbox 360. But it’s only available at Best Buy®.

When you order this game at BestBuy.com® or Best Buy stores, a code will be included in the game’s packaging. Enter the code either at Xbox Live or the PSN dashboard, and you’ll have the option to replace the default rookie likeness with Mayor Jock Mulligan. This Best Buy exclusive character can be used in both single and multiplayer modes.

Comment

Here are the pre-order offers.

Comment

Brian Doyle Murray!? The bane of James Lipton's existence (according to AD)!!?

Fuck it, I'm goin' to Best Buy.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

I hope this game didn't peak with StayPuft. that was a kickass level.

Comment

Working...
                                X