No announcement yet.

Bustin' makes me feel good...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammit. I want to fucking play already. FUCK.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

The Library level is pretty dope. Really digging this so far.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Did ya have to collect a sample?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Of course.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fuck the haters. About 15 mins away from beating this and it was a pretty good game. Fun, funny, and awesome all away around. As a die hard GB fan, this was fucking tits.

Comment

Spent my monies on a new watch/heart monitor strap fer runnin'.

Gonna have to wait for this and Prototype.

Sadface.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Bustin' makes me feel just alright.

Fighting the regular ghosts is glorious but the confusing level design and uneven boss fights are kind of pissing me off. And the really long load times after dying. It's like Gears of War or some shit. I think it would have been better as a price-drop purchase.

Comment

I love the boss fights. And the only problem I had was in Shandor's Castle or whatever. They just needed a bit more polish. But it's in noway the shit game everyone is saying it is.

Comment

I just finished the museum (well, until the stairway opens up). Man, that was awesome.

Comment

HAha. Yep. Peck = win. haha

Comment

Another weird thing about the game- If you quit when you get back to the firehouse, you'll miss everything that happens there when you start up again. You just get thrown right into the mission. I hope those cutscenes are available in the video extras or something. I'm missed out on some of the story twice because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Shandor's Castle.
                          From Tobin's Spirit Guide!?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Dude, it's all about the Spirit Guide. That's how you make money. Seriously, I get people who aren't fans bitching, but as a fan, this game is awesome.

And yeah Grave, same here. The videos that I can find are the super CG ones you can watch, but not the ingame cutscenes. At least not that I can find yet.

Comment

I'm such a nerd. I'm scanning everything but I'm waiting until I finish the game to read all the text about the ghosts. I just check to see which weapon to use and that's in. There's a shitload of text about the ghosts and purchased equipment upgrades. Someone put some time into that stuff.

I hope I haven't missed scanning any ghosts. They were tricky making you have to scan the possessor ghosts twice.

Comment

I want to fucking murder Ray at the moment.

Stone Cherebs. When you get there, you'll know. ARGHHG.

Comment

Working...
                                X