No announcement yet.

500 Favorite Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 246. Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream Again, I haven't noted any particular brand to be head & shoulders above the rest. But there's something undefinably awesome about pulling entire cherries out of sweet ice cream bedrock.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• BTW, I just did the math & you people continue to disappoint me. I have posted approximately 158 of the 246 entries; that means all you hungry little fucks have only contributed roughly 88 entries collectively.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Hey, no one said we weren't lazy, disappointing, slacker motherfuckers - no one!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
          BTW, I just did the math & you people continue to disappoint me. I have posted approximately 158 of the 246 entries; that means all you hungry little fucks have only contributed roughly 88 entries collectively.
          I don't eat many indulgent things anymore. I won't apologize for being a Bland Bernard.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm kind of in the same boat as Russ. Not only do I eat fairly healthy now, but when I do indulge, I have certain favorites that I just have over and over again. You can only post "The spicy salmon crunchy rolls and the spicy tuna crunchy rolls from JJ's Asian Fusion in Queens" so many times. I are boring.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I eat about 10 things. That's it.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                I don't eat many indulgent things anymore. I won't apologize for being a Bland Bernard.

Same here.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just never paid that much attention to what I eat.

And my poor dietary habits.

Bread and whiskey anyone?
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• More like steak-ums and crappy beer.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• How crappy we talking?

PBR/Natty Ice/

or godforbid Keystone

Comment

• 247: Whatever the hell that salmon dish was that I had at Wildfire the other night. Awesome.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          How crappy we talking?

PBR/Natty Ice/

or godforbid Keystone
                          Boddingtons.

Comment

• You sonuvabitch.

Comment

• If only it came with fighting robots...
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still wouldn't help.

Comment

Working...
                                X