Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you talking about the failure pile in a sadness bowl?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      I don't know how anyone stomachs McD's. Anything from there. Then again I am from the blessed land of Whataburger and Sonic. Hmmm Whataburger.
      Originally posted by Matt View Post
      OMFG, I remember Whataburgers. Drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...
      Whataburger rapes, RAPES any other fast food burger chain. Period. No argument whatsoever.

Originally posted by Vin View Post
      Srsly...

KFC is the duck's nuts!

That grilled shit has got to go, though...
      Originally posted by Matt View Post
      yeah, count me as a fan of KFC as well. The chicken is good, but the tatersngravy is fucking mana from heaven.
      Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      The chicken potato bowl of doom is fucking orgasm in a 3,000 calorie container.
      I'll also echo the KFC love.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• KFC has good BBQ chicken sammiches, I'll give'em that.

Comment

• KFC could deep-fry a dog turd, and I'd still eat the fucker.

Comment

• But they sell deep fried turds at the fair. You could go there for that sort of thing.

Comment

• Just finished eating crunchy beef tacos with refried beans. One of the best zero effort maximum reward dinners.

Comment

• My episode title has started a run on fried products.

Comment

• Currently making some chicken alfredo. The chicken just came outta the cast iron and the sauce is doing what it needs to do. YUMM.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Had baja skrimps tacos.

Gonna go take a fatman nap with pride.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Polished off the salad. It wasn't nearly as rewarding having sat in the fridge since last night.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• And another unsatisfying slice of pizza. See, on Tuesdays and Thursdays till late July, that's really all I have time to grab by the time I get up to my school. I have about 20 minutes to wolf something down and get to my classroom. I could get something tastier and healthier, but by the time they make me a sandwich or something, I don't have time to eat it. I'm gonna hate pizza by the time I'm done with this class.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I fucking hate pizza.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Chicken breasts, brown rice, steamed broccoli/cauliflower, and a good bit of beer.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I love pizza. GOOD pizza. Hot, cheesy, a few mushrooms or black olives. But this stuff is lukewarm, and I can't even really complain - I honestly don't have time for him to heat it up, or to wait for a new pie to come out of the oven. Luckily, this isn't forever.

Comment

• Home-made patty melt with 4 kinds o' cheese...

Home- made French fried potatoes...

A peanut butter Tastykake...

and a bottle of real Amish birch beer!

Satisfyin' !

Comment

Working...
                                X