Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sick of it. The boys eat it daily. I miss sushi, but Leo has fish allergies.

(The real Ari counts pizza as his most favorite food ever)
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• It's official: if we ever have a get-together, Vin is our chef. Or at least mine.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Can do!

Comment

• A giant burger topped with pepper jack cheese, red onion, mayo, guacamole and 4 pieces of thick ass bacon. YUM
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Cereal Killer View Post
            A giant burger topped with pepper jack cheese, red onion, mayo, guacamole and 4 pieces of thick ass bacon. YUM
            Thank you for reminding me I need to get bacon!

Comment

• Last night's dinner was a whole mess of appetizershit washed down with a whole lotta scotch. Happy Birthday to me!
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fried eggs and turkey bacon.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                  I love pizza. GOOD pizza. Hot, cheesy, a few mushrooms or black olives. But this stuff is lukewarm, and I can't even really complain - I honestly don't have time for him to heat it up, or to wait for a new pie to come out of the oven. Luckily, this isn't forever.
                  That's one of my gripes with NY Pizza...shit never seems totally fresh unless you order a whole pie....

I had 4 slices of pizza and 14 thin mint cookies...washed down with a tall glass of water.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I adore NY pizza. Gimme ten of them bitches.

That being said, I have no idea what I'm doing for dinner tonight. Probably just TJ's salmon patties and steamed broccoli.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Just finished dinner...

Double coated boneless fried pork chops, with my secret blend of hobo spices.

Fresh spinach sauteed in olive oil with onions, a fuckton of garlic, and my secret blend of hobo spices.

My drink of choice?

A Fanta Zero.

Belt-popping fullness!

Comment

• I must get a hold of those hobo spices. Or at least your drifter seasonings.

Comment

• OK...

Here is the recipe for 'secret hobo spices'

Go to the little grocery thingy in your local IKEA.

Buy a packet of lemon salt.

Go to your local grocer.

Buy a jar of the extra spicy Mrs. Dash.

Mix...

Enjoy the hobo goodness!

Comment

• Goddamn, that's brilliant!

I at the moment have been using this jar of cajun bum salts I found at the store.

Comment

• Made a large delicious chicken quesadilla and had some hot Goya taqueria salsa with it. I feel bad for gringos that put cheddar and such on their mexican food and don't buy queso fresco at the grocery store.

Comment

• Meatloaf with carrots and red new potatoes. Veggies were so tender you could breathe and they'd fall apart.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X