Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left over Chicken McNuggets and two corndogs...washed down with 4 Mothership Wits...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• you health nut.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Who keeps leftover McNuggets? Seriously, WTF?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• the only reason that McNuggets could be 'left over' is if you found some buried in your couch.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Awesome View Post
            Who keeps leftover McNuggets? Seriously, WTF?
            Originally posted by Matt View Post
            the only reason that McNuggets could be 'left over' is if you found some buried in your couch.
            I bought like 40 of them on Saturday for me and the kids, they ate about 15, and I got full after 15...so there were 10 left and I couldn't throw them away. I warmed them in the Microondas...it was all good...

Fuck wasting food, there are motherfuckers in Russia that would assassinate a mother fucker for a 10 piece. I try not to throw money away...DOYOUKNOWWHATIAMSAYING?

Comment

• Yes, I know what you are saying. Being Asian means you eat everything. Poosy, too.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• No. Just NO! Reheating McNuggets has to violate some law some where.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'll reheat nuggets and chow. But I have an iron stomach compared to you fellas.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    Yes, I know what you are saying. Being Asian means you eat everything. Poosy, too.
                    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nerdious dorkus again
                    AWESOME...Who doesn't like to eat poosy?

Comment

• McDonalds just always smells funky after it cools. I can't shake the smell of cold fries from McD's. Disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Awesome View Post
                        No. Just NO! Reheating McNuggets has to violate some law some where.
                        Doubt it...it's the same shit as the frozen ones you buy...the same shit.
                        Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                        I'll reheat nuggets and chow. But I have an iron stomach compared to you fellas.
                        And seriously, why is this so nasty? I can reheat pretty much anything and have 0 issues.

Comment

• The smell has to be bad. ALL McD's smells after it cools. Must be the grease they use.

Comment

• Smells fucking delicious to me...

Comment

• Iron stomach or no...

You all deserve whatever ails you simply for eating McDonald's to begin with.

Comment

• All 7-11s smell the same, fact.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X