Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh shit, that sounds good. I just don't get the thin crust love. I'm all about the deep dish. Oh man. *drool*
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hey everyone

Unfortunately the last few days have been something of a haze, and I lost track of what I had for dinner on some nights. Chinese Food #97, Caesar Salad, and milkshakes were involved though

However, last night I went out to dinner for MLK day . My mom's treat. She always tries to cook me dinner or take me out to food because she wants me to eat more. I had an AMAZING cheeseburger. I wish I could remember the name*.

I'll tell you what was on it though

Gorgonzola cheese
      Tomato/Basil aioli
      Grilled portabello mushrooms and red peppers
      The President Of The United State's Favorite Mustard
      My favorite Ketchup
      Onions
      Pub fries (the burger didn't come that way I just kind of stuck them on lol)
      Lettuce
      Steak Sauce
      and a sliced tomato

and then I had a salad on the side, and cappuccino cake for desert!

*One of the burgers was called "The Belted Galloway"

Which is weird. The "belted" part refers to "Bacon belts", according to the menu. Has anyone else ever seen the term "belts" used to describe slices of bacon? What gives?
      Last edited by Kate; 01-19-2010, 03:04 PM. Reason: to change the word "pup" to "pub"

Comment

• What the hell are pup fries?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sounds insane.

I would like to try this burger you speak of.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• For sure. It sounds awesome, I just want to know what pup fries are?

Comment

• Probably meant to type "pub". They're alright.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                What the hell are pup fries?
                They're like thick cut wedges of potato, that are slightly seasoned like a curly fry.

Maybe it's Massachusetts vernacular

EDIT: Oh, yes, I meant to type Pub. My bad! Sorry everyone. Pup fries are probably a Chinese delicacy

Comment

• Ooh. Sounds tasty.

Comment

• WE MUST EAT THIS HAMBURGER NOW.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It was good, no doubt. But also very very messy. It was so juicy the bun was kind of disintegrating and was a mess to eat.

Here is where I had it, in case you want to have one:

BTW, the Unami burger pictured above is also amazing looking. That's the burger I want..

PS: I just remembered the name of the burger. "The Mediterranean Cow"
                      Last edited by Kate; 01-19-2010, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        alright sirs, I shall be trying some Papa John's this weekend. I will ask for the above because that's how I get my pizza's at Dominos.
                        Just ordered sonofabitching Papa John's thanks to this thread (and me being lazy). Thin Crust Works, light sauce, well done. Penistime.

Originally posted by Kate View Post
                        EDIT: Oh, yes, I meant to type Pub. My bad! Sorry everyone. Pup fries are probably a Chinese delicacy
                        lost my shit at this picture
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I like to think the dog wins.

Comment

• Big Carl for the win...was good but I feel puke-ish.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Chicken breasts fried in olive oil, brown rice, and red lentils prepared in my own special way. CHOW.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• chicken breasts in the cast iron, some rice and steamed veggies. Tasty

Comment

Working...
                                X