Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What he said. Granted, I usually get light sauce, extra cheese, well-done crust, but it's pretty good for chain pizza. At work's a totally different story, though. We have like four solid pizza places around here. Lamonica's, DiAmore's, etc.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
      What he said. Granted, I usually get light sauce, extra cheese, well-done crust, but it's pretty good for chain pizza.
      alright sirs, I shall be trying some Papa John's this weekend. I will ask for the above because that's how I get my pizza's at Dominos.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Anyone here do Papa Murphy's or Home Made Pizza (or any other take-and-bake type places)? I've done Papa Murphy's a couple of times with mixed results.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Papa Murphy's isn't horrible, but like you said, there are always mixed results.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This reminds me that we really need a pizza stone.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Those are wonderful.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Especially since our oven kinda sucks.

Comment

• I went to Grimaldi's this weekend, and it's got to be the best pizza in Houston. The original Grimaldi is apparently under the Brooklyn Bridge, and they have been opening franchises in Texas, Nevada, and Arizona. Odd choices to reopen a NY pizza place, especially since most are in the suburbs, but regardless fucking amazing pizza. I will have to upload the picture of the pizza I got. They cook the pizza with a coal oven, which I haven't had in like 4 years, and fuck it makes the crust absolute perfection.

EDIT: Here ya go, this was the pesto pizza with fresh basil, pepperoni, and Italian sausage.

Last edited by BillyG; 01-19-2010, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• With a pizza stone, you could use your barbecue to make pizza.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I went to Grimaldi's this weekend, and it's got to be the best pizza in Houston. The original Grimaldi is apparently under the Brooklyn Bridge, and they have been opening franchises in Texas, Nevada, and Arizona. Odd choices to reopen a NY pizza place, especially since most are in the suburbs, but regardless fucking amazing pizza. I will have to upload the picture of the pizza I got. They cook the pizza with a coal oven, which I haven't had in like 4 years, and fuck it makes the crust absolute perfection.

EDIT: Here ya go, this was the pesto pizza with fresh basil, pepperoni, and Italian sausage.

I want to wrap that around my manhood and thrust.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                        I want to S.Q.U.A.T.s that
                        Fixed...and that pizza looks glorious.

I had ramen, and a homemade quesadilla with Quesco Ranchero and Avocado. It was delish.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                          I want to wrap that around my manhood and thrust.
                          It's next to First Colony Mall in Sugarland. A fucking hell hole in proportions of Galena Park of The Woodlands, but worth it. I can't brag on the crust enough. The main part of it is solid enough to hold the pizza, but not so tough that the pizza breaks or is impossible to fold, and the rear part of the crust is stiff as a rock supporting the rest of the pizza. Fucking glorious.

Comment

• Any of you guys have a Punch Pizzaria around you? We've got a few of them here in MN, and they make some killer thin crust pizza. They're all one-person sized, and they cook them in 90 seconds in these big wood-burning ovens. CHOW.
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I'll have to check that out, Lesley loves some thin crust. Personally I don't understand the point. I like my crust to be FUCKING MASSIVE.

Comment

• I'm with Lesley, then.

Be aware that they don't do standard flavors of pizza...think gourmet toppings and stuff (they have one with artichokes and prosciutto that's simply awesome). The location in Eden Prairie consistently makes a quality product.

Comment

Working...
                                X