Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
    Y'all are cray-cray.

Look at it glisten!
    i JUST THREW UP IN MY MOUF A LITTLE.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
      Salām!

Jeff is Action Bronson.

Comment

• Helped my friend that had an apartment fire move into her new place last night. It was only a handful of boxes, and a couple chairs and lamps but she offered to buy me dinner for helping. Went to Barnaby's, probably the best chain in Houston. Always perfect service and great food for cheap as shit. Ordered a rack of baby back ribs, shoestring fries, and asparagus. Godddddddddamn it was good.

Comment

• Went to the Smack Shack in Minneapols last night to celebrate my brother in law's bday. Had some killer Surly Furious beer, mussels and clams, and a fucking AMAZING Connecticut style lobster roll. SO GODDAMN GOOD.

A bit pricey, but worth it. I felt like I was in Boston again.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Jeff is Action Bronson.
            YES.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Those lobster rolls are awesome. I pound those things when I'm out in Boston.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If you haven't been to the Shack, check it out Matt. They have some amazing food and it's a really nice chill place.

Comment

• But how's the smack? China white?

Comment

• Korea Brown

Comment

• Trying to get back on my diet, but I didn't have time or desire to cook last night. Bought a rotisserie chicken, some fresh pico de gallo from the grocery store, and made some guacamole. Tore up the chicken, tossed some on my plate, covered it in pico and added guacamole on top. Pretty good.

Comment

• Did Insanity, had all the hunger. Split up a roasted chicken, ate like half of it plus a ton of vegetables and a quarter of a honeycrisp apple. I HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNGER #sinistar

Comment

• yesssss

Comment

• 2 THICK pieces of perfectly pan fried to medium rare deliciousness and rubbed w/ salt & cracked black pepper filet mignons w/ fresh green beans generously coated in butter and fries drenched in jalapeno ketchup. With my last Great Lakes Nosferatu Imperial Red to wash it down. *BUUURP!* 'scuse me.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Torsk. It was AWESOME.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• http://allrecipes.com/recipe/torsk/

That sounds awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X