Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
    home made Alabama white sauce
    Pride week alive and well in the Borg home.

Comment

• THAT would be Jersey white sauce in this house. Carolina during certain weeks in July and December.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
        Went to a restaurant in Normal, IL called Distihl. Has a microbrewery attached, and the beer was excellent. The food was even better, however. I got a green chile/pulled pork mac and cheese that was insanely amazing, followed by a sour cherry bread pudding that was just as good.
        I would kill a man to eat that meal again. Just sayin'.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Tell me more of this bread pudding.

Comment

• sticking with our new diet and made some awesome fish last night and some steamed veggies.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• slowly moving back into our paleo diet mode. Feeling better, too.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I made myself a venison cheese steak sandwich for dinner last night. Yum!
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                  I made myself a venison cheese steak sandwich for dinner last night. Yum!
                  ummmmmmmmmmm you didn't take pictures of this beauty for us?

Comment

• I had a big ass glass of lemon water for dinner since I had a decent sized lunch.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I had a big ass glass of lemon water for dinner since I had a decent sized lunch.
                      That's not how you dirty bulk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I had a big ass glass of lemon water for dinner since I had a decent sized lunch.

Continue like that and you'll end up with the bozo on the left.

Eat correctly and you'll end up closer to the guy on the right, but more white.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I had water because for lunch (at 4 pm) I had a giant fucking burger with onion rings. I'm good fellas.

Comment

• duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurty buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulk

Comment

• I don't even know what that means. I've lost over 12 pounds now in less than 2 weeks just thanks to cutting beer out. I'm eating less crap (and smaller portions when I do), and eating healthier. Currently don't have any access to weights so I'm just doing my runs and my walks. I also fucked up my shoulder a few weeks ago during lifting so I'm just taking it easy so I don't fuck it up further.

Comment

• Don't scare us by drinking only water and eating fucking fruits. Animals have to die, and you need to put them in your mouth after.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X