Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you link the recipe?

We had tater tot hotdish yesterday. So good...
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2...the_pot_roast/

We make that too, but fuck the way she does her onions. Way tooooooooo many and way toooo big that way.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Haha, she says the red wine and garlic are optional. Yeah, right.

Comment

• yeah, you best have TONS OF GARLIC AND WINE.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Apparently rob deleted my comment concerning his INSANITY when it comes to onions. MORE MORE MORE. They're delicious in this recipe. I skip the red wine and just use beef stock though.

Comment

• ahah, I didn't delete anything.

And you're doing a disservice to yourself if you don't use wine when deglazing the pot man. SOO GOOD

But we're just not a fan of how she has you cut the onions. We just made them smaller and got a better char on them.

Comment

• Fuck that, gimme a big ass fucking hunk of onion. I will eat that shit like a honey crisp apple! I will have to try the red wine, I just never keep it in the house.

Comment

• haha. The first time I made it the pot looked like I made onion soup with a smattering of roast. It was ridiculous.

Otherwise, I'm with you. I love raw/cooked/whatever onions. Just not a fan in this particular dish.

Comment

• Vidalia onions are the bomb, yo.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      haha. The first time I made it the pot looked like I made onion soup with a smattering of roast. It was ridiculous.

HEAVEN ISNT TOO FAR AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Comment

• You should try Ree's sweet potato casserole. I made it for Thanksgiving and everybody loved it. It could be used either sweet or savory. It's got brown sugar and pecans on the top. YUM!
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I LOATHE sweet potatoes.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                            I LOATHE sweet potatoes.
                            Man what sweet potato fries fuck up your world sooooooon

Comment

• Iggy spells love strange as fuck.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sweet potatoes are acceptable ONLY as fries. Rest is just mushy shit.

I made a cassoulet yesterday. Can't wait to eat that TONIGHT!
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X