Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    At least you know your limits Ed.
    True, and if anything. It helps keep the weight down.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      I haven't had it either, but I doubt I could handle it because I have the stomach constitution of a 78 year old jewish woman.
      Jesus, Ed. Chicken Fried Steak is NOT a rowdy meal on the gastrointestinal system. If it were, I'd know about it...trust me on that one.

Go forth and eat it, young man.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'll try it:
        http://homesicktexan.blogspot.com/20...ied-steak.html
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• godspeed.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• make sure to make the gravy as well.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've been making plenty of gravy lately.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• babbygravy
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I was wondering why the country gravy on the biscuits looked so fresh.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• If you don't make the cream gravy great the meat won't matter. There's no option of CFS minus cream gravy. My ex wanted to try with brown gravy and I felt an Ike spell coming on.

Comment

• So chicken fried steaks are beef schnitzels? NICE!

Will try!
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It being Ash Wednesday, we(my mom, Nathan and I) did the Catholic Lent staple: tuna noodle casserole. Except we did shredded chicken instead of tuna since Nathan doesn't eat anything that swims. Still pretty darn good, however.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• By church definition, poultry = meat. See ya in Hell, after the 1/2 dozen wings and rack of ribs I ate today.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I had chipotle mac'n cheese. With bacon.

HELL FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• We're not technically Catholic, so really, it doesn't count. My mom was raised Catholic but with the 'no red meat' rhetoric. And I am a fallen Episcopalian with no real ties to Lent.

Besides, if I'm going to hell, it's for what I did in the basement of my church when I was 17...
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I was raised catholic but I can't really believe there's an Old Man in the Sky that really care THAT MUCH about homos, really... so it'S EVERYDAY BACON FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X