Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddam you, STOP BEING FUNNY for awhile. I just repped you!

Swisher Sweets and Thunderbird. Lulz.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Made milanesa tortas tonight but that pork done got rubbed for tomorrow.

Comment

• I've reread that Swisher Sweets post 2 or 4 fucking times, ans I have laughed every fucking time. Bra-VO, Billy. Bra-vo.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Happy to oblige.

Comment

• Lesley made some meatballs and noodles.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tell me you're not using that word for "pasta".

Comment

• No, it's noodles, because they were just egg noodles with butter and parsley.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• ok all is well, then. Good on ya.

Comment

• Don't dare call it "gravy". The Pasta Police'll have a cow.

Comment

• Spaghetti ala carbonara. Not bad. I think I added too much pepper.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Pulled pork that I seasoned overnight. I want to die.

Comment

• YESSSs

Last night we made burgers using grass fed beef. Yeah it was more expensive, but goddamn it was tasty.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• More pulled pork tonight. I'm going to eat as many veggies as possible as well.

Comment

• I usually have steamed broccoli with my pulled pork and hoo boy dem farts.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• A large plate of rice and tofu.

And then four hotdogs.

And then four English muffins with peanut butter.

Gentlemen, Sarlacc is back.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X