Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll order it if it's a reputable restaurant, totally. Denny's/IHOP/whatever chicken fried steak can go fuck itself with a rake, though.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Cut to Jake passed out in an Ihop booth at 3 AM, the remenants of Chicken & Waffels strewn about the place.

Pants may be on, may be off. No one can know for sure.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Someone rep this man.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Done.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
            I'll order it if it's a reputable restaurant, totally. Denny's/IHOP/whatever chicken fried steak can go fuck itself with a rake, though.
            Because they don't play music from emaciated waifs playing acoustic guitars...

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              The guy I was with is from California and when I said "oh shit chicken fried steak" he got on "you goddamn Texans" because we will always order chicken fried steak if it's on the menu. I told him to shut his goddamn whore mouth, he doesn't even know what Blue Bell is.

I am now a convert of the chicken fried steak religion. I just wish it wasn't the worst thing ever for you. hahaha

Last night we had chicken and veggies.

Tonight shall be tacos.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Once you've had a good one, there's no denying it Rerb. Glad you joined us.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, the one at this cafe we go to is pretty fucking great. They always sell out too, so if you don't get there early then you're SOL.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• LOVE Chicken Fried Steak. Yeah, I get it whenever it's on the menu as well.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• burger and burger

toot it and boot it
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• I've never had chicken fried steak.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• DO EET.

I'm annoyed I waited this long.

Comment

• I haven't had it either, but I doubt I could handle it because I have the stomach constitution of a 78 year old jewish woman.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• At least you know your limits Ed.

Comment

• oh my god eat chicken fried steak erryday y'all

~

Comment

Working...
                                X