Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we're talking true straight out of the tree syrup? Yeah, it'll be pricey.

Also, I've rarely seen syrup sold in a can. Maple syrup comes in bottles. Same thing with Karo syurp.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That's why I'm inquiring. And I guess the Northern states have it more easy than Cali.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• sorry...yes, we can get maple syrup (GOOD STUFF) down here in MN. Not sure on the pricing as I don't buy it often. I can't speak for the rest of the country.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Anyway, I have a shitload of recipes for that. Let me know if you want some. Especially since apples are in da house....

Comment

• WANT WANT WANT. I LOVE the maple flavor.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• For east coast, Vermont has the market cornered on the good stuff, I believe. I mean, I like syrup, but I use it very sparinly. Plus, I'm not big on sweet breakfast stuff, so I don't seek it out too often. But around here, yeah, you'd want Vermont if you want the good stuff.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Funny stats about maple syrup:

Canada produces 80% of the world production. Of this, Quebec corners a 75% of it.

We drink this shit. But I know there's some outside Vermont.

Coming up for recipes:

Maple-Apple butter.
                Rice pudding with sauted maple apples
                Poudding chomeur (!!!!!!)

Comment

• There is some production here in MN and WI. I had a coworker that brought everyone mason jars full of homemade syrup one year for Christmas...it was phenomenal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Love....exciting and new....come aboard....Kat's expecting youuuuuuuuuuu....
                    Nah, she already stated that she doesn't want my nuts. Ain't no thang.

Also, had steak quesadillas on WW tortillas last night. Good shit.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• The rest of our fish chowder. FUCKING YUM.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jack In the Box...Ultimate Cheeseburger, and two tacos...it hit the spot.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                            Nah, she already stated that she doesn't want my nuts. Ain't no thang.
                            Wait, what? Says who? Says SHE? When did this fucking happen? You want I should rough her up a little for you?
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Yeah, it was a while back. Like I said, no big thang, I'm honestly fine with just being friends.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• That works, nothing is worse than mixed signals. We all know what a HELL that is.

Plus, it helps not to poison the atmosphere.

Anyway, I plan on having pasta tonight and with it, I'll be trying out Paul Sorvino's sauce.....his marinara sauce.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X