Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two glasses of sweet tea, four free slices of pizza, cheese fries, a chicken tender, a few handfuls of tortilla chips, a few handfuls of peanuts, and two slices of blueberry pie.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Last night was cold and rainy, so we hit a diner near my place with the idea of getting some kind of comfort food. I've been awesome about staying on the diet, and I haven't had one unhealthy thing since getting my scary bloodwork back. I figured, eh, roast chicken and mashed potatoes won't be that bad.

We get there, and they're out of that particular dinner. So I think, okay - one unhealthy meal one time won't be too horrible. So I get the chicken parm with spaghetti on the side. Then they bring it out...

HOLY SHIT! It was two GIANT chicken parm cutlets, plus a whole PLATE of spaghetti! I ate one cutlet and felt like I was going to bust, and then a few small bites of spaghetti. I had the rest wrapped up to bring home. So instead of just one meal that's really bad for me, it's turned into two or three meals that are really bad for me! Oh, well - healthy breakfasts and lunches, and then two nights of bad dinners, and then I'm back on track. I would have never ordered it if I'd known it was that humungous.
      Last edited by Lisa; 09-13-2010, 07:32 AM.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Ate like a glutton last night at a Lodge meeting: Beef Tenderloin (PERFECTLY cooked), cheese ravioli, 3 different salads, BBQ chicken drummies, cheese and crackers, coconut cream pie, and key lime pie. I washed it all down with 3 Coronas and a neat glass of Jameson.

Had some really good sushi on Saturday night at the Kona Grill. That place has become our GO TO restaurant in Eden Prairie.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fish wedges and sweet potato fries.

I should have discovered sweet potato fries a LONG time ago.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            I should have discovered sweet potato fries a LONG time ago.
            I absolutely hate sweet potatoes and yams in any other way that they're cooked. But sweet potato fries? I could eat those till I pass out.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• needed something quick and easy so I grabbed one of those Lloyd's half slab of ribs things. Popped it in the oven for 30 mins and it wasn't too bad. Not as good as homemade but did the job.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                needed something quick and easy so I grabbed one of those Lloyd's half slab of ribs things. Popped it in the oven for 30 mins and it wasn't too bad. Not as good as homemade but did the job.
                hate those things. I like their pulled pork and bbq brisket, but their actual ribs are dogshit.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Tasted like famous dave ribs for the most part. I just removed as much sauce as possible. fucking hate sauce on myribs.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rob prefers his ribs dry, just like his sexin.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Those Lloyd's ribs are patently fucking awful. I won't even eat 'em when drunk. Okay, I'll eat 'em when drunk AND if they're free, but I'll still hate them.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Well I was drunk. And ripped up. So yeah, they did the jerb.

Comment

• I'll just be like angrily eating the ribs and spiking the bones on the floor, yelling "FUCK YOU" with each one

~

Comment

• I used to love ribs.

Nowadays, I'd rather not have mudbutt.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• wrong thread
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• So, I'm at home. I should make breakfast, right? Nah. Too much work. More Toaster Strudels, please. NOM!
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X