Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made chicken with olive oil and garlic couscous, youse.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
      Yeah, it was a while back. Like I said, no big thang, I'm honestly fine with just being friends.
      Hey, stallion's gotta run, and run free.

Had two big 'ol bacon sammiches today and a bottle of Guinness. NOM!

Comment

• Marinated some fish tacos using this recipe, took Kat out for drinks and tacos at El Toro just out of boredom, gonna meet up with a friend of hers here in a bit for more drinks. I'm surprisingly sober in spite of the free tequila given to us by the bartender at El Toro, who told us to come see her when she tends bar over at a nice joint in Culver City and she'd hook us up. Shame she's engaged, she's super-hot. Still cool to meet cool people though!
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
          Shame she's engaged, she's super-hot.
          You and your misguided 19th century sense of honor...

::Scene opens to a hot bartender disrobing slowly and sensuously in front of our man Jake::

Hot Bartender(HB):: "Take me now, you tonsorially innovative, begrizzled, powerlifting he-man!"

Our Man Jake(OMJ):: "Madam, I shall not mount you carnally... for you are the intended of another man. Though you are indeed severely fuckable, I would besmirch what honor my name has, were I to violate every orifice God drilled in your slender frame."

HB:: "What? I'm practically throwing the moistened flower of my womanhood at you! Have you not eyes to see? Do you bat for the other team?"

OMJ:: " You mock me, madam... for I swore an oath. Now I must do squatz. I bid you good even."
          Last edited by V; 09-22-2010, 06:35 AM. Reason: punctuation nazi...

Comment

• "You must spread some rep..." Damn, that was gold, Vin!

Comment

• Pork tamales covered in chili. SO GOOD.

Comment

• Digiorno(I was feeling lazy, fuck off) that Nathan doctored a bit to give more flavor.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• For frozen pizzas, those aren't bad. I really need to get a pizza stone and start making our own at some point.

We had some quick turkey burgers last night.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• god jesus christ we partied hard last night

Also, met more awesome people, including her friend who was super-cute and totally flirted her ass off and lost it when I put an Xx song on the jukebox (downside - she has a kid that's like 4 or 5. eesh.). I derno, we'll see what happens. I stayed fairly sober-ish and ended up tending to Kat most of the night because she got pretty sloshed to the point that she gave me a horribly awkward hug when we were picking shit off the jukebox. I just laughed it off and continued hanging, had to help peel her and her friend off the sidewalk, and I hope her friend drank enough water and sobered up enough to get home despite us trying to talk her and her other friend into staying since they were still a little buzzed, but people are stubborn. Unfortunately Kat passed out and I'm 98% sure she has my keys, but I have hers so whatevzzzzzzz.
                    Last edited by Shit Dickface; 09-22-2010, 07:35 AM.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Salad w/grilled chicken on top, cottage cheese. I'm a wild man!
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• INSANE. LIVIN' ON THE EDDDGGEEE!

I also ended up chowing down on two pulled pork sandwiches with jack cheese on wheat before I went to bed. I also need to stop eating right before bed because it's gonna make me fucking fat. But they were amazing.

~

Comment

• Tonight is The Shining feast! I want the pork shoulder so bad!

http://www.drafthouse.com/westoaks/shows.php?id=586

Comment

• leftover pizza and leftover Mexican food. I just spent a half hour in the bathroom regretting my culinary choices.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah those are two things that don't go together.

I didn't really have dinner last night since I was tired and had a late lunch.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• We had soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. It was yummy.
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X