Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    I have Vin's mac and cheese recipe...I was referring to Martin's feta and sundried tomato meatloaf.

I wants it.
    I have a bacon mushroom swiss meatloaf I used to make for my kids, if that thrills you...

Comment

• yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes.

Yes please.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I have Vin's mac and cheese recipe...I was referring to Martin's feta and sundried tomato meatloaf.

I wants it.
        You can never post Vin's mac & cheese recipe too many times.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• oh, I agree. My wife has promised me many sexual favors in return for making it for her.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• http://forums.podcaust.com/showthrea...668#post115668

Comment

I wants it.
              I'll post it tomorrow. I want Vin's Mac and cheese. Did he post the recipe?

Wait? Vin has kids? Unisol soldiers can be fathers?
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                I'll post it tomorrow. I want Vin's Mac and cheese. Did he post the recipe?

Wait? Vin has kids? Unisol soldiers can be fathers?
                http://forums.podcaust.com/showthread.php?t=1712&page=8

Yes, I have a boy and a girl... both equally deadly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
                  Tonight I shall try Jake's chicken recipe.
                  Gonna feel real bad if Rob's too busy pissing out of his ass to post about it.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Speaking of chicken bewbs. I had me some left over chicken bewbs last night. The twist being there's no sauce, so it's basically oven baked chicken with cheese.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                      Gonna feel real bad if Rob's too busy pissing out of his ass to post about it.

We made it, wasn't bad. But I think our problem was that our chicken breasts were fucking HUGE. But next time, smaller chicken breasts, more spices, and I will have to make my own marinara sauce. The stuff we used was kinda meh. Otherwise, great jerb!
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That was another disappointing thing about that rigatoni with chicken last night - there was barely any chicken in it. Tiny little chopped up pieces you could barely find through all the pasta. In 20 minutes or so, I'm headed out to lunch, and I'm going to get a spinach salad with so much chicken in it, it'll probably lay an egg on my desk.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
                          But I think our problem was that our chicken breasts were fucking HUGE.
                          Could they make the tassles go in opposite directions?

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                            Could they make the tassles go in opposite directions?
                            Reason 1492 to love Elvira.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• A big-ass hunk of brisket, milk and two scoops of Cookies and Cream ON Whey, more milk, and a cup of cottage cheese. Gotta step up the food consumption, I'm losing weight a little too fast.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I used massive chicken boobies with Jake's recipe, and my biggest issue was the inside of the chicken being a bit too dry. Next time I will likely cut the boobies open a bit before baking.

Comment

Working...
                                X