Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmm... Tacos. Lesley. Dirty.

I get what you're trying to say Rob.

Smooth. VERY smooth.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• *winks*
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Now notice he did not say fish tacos.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• tell me more about these vaginas, man
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            Now notice he did not say fish tacos.
            That would imply that Lesley smells like fish. Is that what you are implying Mr. Hocken? Don't make me get Shaun Hocken up in this bitch.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• No, I did not imply that. I was just egging on the already obvious vaginal signifiers that were brought to everyone's attention by Martin.

Comment

• Yeah, the "SMELLS LIKE TUNA" bit is probably the worst thing that ever happened to the human vajay. I never understood it myself, but that's 'cause I only mess around with women who SHOWER ON A CONSISTENT BASIS.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Shaun Hocken is coming out in full force tonight..

PREPARE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                    but that's 'cause I only mess around with women who SHOWER ON A CONSISTENT BASIS.
                    Well who would want to mess around with anyone who didn't shower? NO ONE, not even the french.

And speaking of Shaun Hocken, is this guy a snowboarding prodigy who always wears V-necks*?

*Notice I left out jammers since I don't wear them anymore.

Comment

• I dated a "hippy" once that didn't shave or shower regularly. Fucking ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
                        I dated a "hippy" once that didn't shave or shower regularly. Fucking ridiculous.
                        *Barfs*

Comment

• She had really good weed though and could do things with her mouth that have yet to be reproduced by anyone since haha. Oh to be 17 again. haha

Comment

• to be 17 again and hit that babe with a power washer once or twice

~

Comment

• I just didn't go down on that one. Problem solved. haha

Comment

• Rob Hughes: Lover of the taco

Comment

Working...
                                X