No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The coke stuff is gonna end up biting them in the ass.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I weep for my loss of cable but I thank you all for the shreds of entertainment you provide me in this thread.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I have not had cable in months, Jersh.

I do not miss it at all.

Comment

I don't miss it much to be honest and I've done a shit ton of reading in the mean time which is great but I do lurv me some SoA so I wish I could watch that.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Got the first disc of season 3 today and burned through it already. I will now leave this thread after saying JESUS CHRIST THAT FIRST EPISODE.

Comment

Gotdamn. Poor Juan. That sheriff is just fucking shit up. I thought for sure Lem was gonna die and I can't believe this show wants 2 more seasons. Clay is tearing the club apart mang!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The whole "you're half black" shit is stupid. So stupid. The club won't give a fuck. He's a great member, who never even met his dad, and the club took him in under the belief (on all sides) he was just Puerto Rican. It's a really dumb plot point for Sons.

This episode didn't do a ton for me, like 15 minutes of good stuff, and 30 minutes of the filler "find the guns" stuff, and unless the lady and he "kids" are going to be recurring characters then it was really odd how that whole situated was handled.

So, Jax told Clay he wanted Opie to have the club last episode right? And now Clay tells Bobby he wants him to have the club? That's how I remember it, if so, Opie was a bad choice to begin with, Bobby is the brains.

Comment

I kinda liked that lady and her sons Luther and Vandross hahaha.

Clay is full of shit. "You have my word Bobby..."

10 mins later

*kills poor guy being eaten alive by ants* gotdamn

"No Chief Sells the Bullets, we are not making any more money...You have my word"

Bobby ain't buying it.

Comment

Yeah, Bobby is WAY too smart to buy Clay's line of shit. My friend tried to argue that Bobby was Clay's "right hand" because he was the smart one. No fucking way in my opinion, Bobby is probably the most cynical and skeptical bastard in the entire club. If anyone helps Jax get out at the end of the day, it's Bobby.

Comment

Shit is getting real. Not trusting Aceveda or Trejo. BEARDY COP annoys the shit outta me still. Piney is gonna get fucked up and fucking lulz to woodhands.

Comment

Noone wants to shake Woodhand's hands.

Crazy Theory that will in NO WAY be true:

Douchey Beard cop is an MC plant, throwing the DEA, FBI, and local authorities off of Samcro and the cartel.

ONLY EVIDENCE I HAVE FOR THIS BATSHIT CRAZY DUMB THEORY:

He rides a motorcycle and wears a leather jacket.
                        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

hahahha.

Bake em away toys...

Comment

In reality, he'll be going down quickly. Charming is way too small for him to remain anonymous for long, especially now that he's introduced himself to Gemma as someone she can easily prove he's not.

Comment

Yeah. That seemed like a "WTF" move. I did like how he told her about the imminent domain stuff though, but seems risky.

Comment

Yeah, he's obviously trying to bait her, but for all the research he's done on Samcro, he seems to think they're fucking stupid.

Well, whoever the guy is that got jacked playing basketball, he's pretty fucking stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X