No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly can't believe the ATF lady is still alive and kicking. She's gonna end up dead quite soon.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah & I imagine Ope will be the one to do it.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yeah. Seems right. I honestly don't get the Irishman's motivation.

Spoiler: SPOILERZ!>! 
        I mean I get that he's upset his kid is dead, but stealing a baby? That honestly doesn't seem to be in his character. Especially after how careful he was all season. rat pictures be damned.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'd like to call that the....
            Spoiler: Open!! 
          writers were to chickenshit to kill a baby alternate scene
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

For real. I told Lesley this show would be over the goddamn top if they would have done that. Was actually bummed they didn't.

Comment

It would have been ballsy but knowing they didn't get ok'd for season three till after the finale you can see why they didn't.

Comment

Started watching this because it's on the Instant now. One episode left in the first season and I love it so far. Pretty crazy how episode 12 went down. Also pretty crazy how kind the years have been to Peg Bundy. What up, Peg?

Comment

Yeah, I'd smang that.

Comment

Oh man, the first season is soooooooooooooo weaksauce compared to S2 Senor Grave. Just wait.

Comment

Truth in what Billy is saying there is.

Comment

Concur'd. Season 2 up's the ante for sure.

Comment

Ohhhh shiiiiiit. Something tells me ROLLINS isn't going to make it to the end of the season with a heartbeat. Wow.

Comment

I see that you see what he did there. I will say no more.

Comment

So basically the writers all got together and said, "hey guys, rather than turn it up to 11, why don't we turn it up to eleventy million?" This is hot shit so far. Burned through six episodes so far tonight. There's about a 97.923% chance I'll be done with the season by Monday. So good.

Comment

Yeah, season 2 is pretty fucking awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X