Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler: ep 2.10 
    ZOMG, Gemma just told Jax and Clay. Shit's about to get real.
    Last edited by gravedigger; 04-23-2011, 09:00 PM.

Comment

yesssss
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Certainly didn't see that ending coming. Good stuff. Season 3 DVD now plz.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Spoiler: ep 2.10 
          ZOMG, Gemma just told Jax and Clay. Shit's about to get real.
          I loved how they shot that whole scene, really heavy stuff and I think they did it justice.
          Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Certainly didn't see that ending coming. Good stuff. Season 3 DVD now plz.
          Great show ain't it?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So, Season Four spoilers from here on?

Pretty good premiere. I wasn't quite following the beef between the Russians and Sons in prison, guessing I missed a line of dialog somewhere, but it was cool that time didn't stop while they were locked up. Things were happening, and we got to see those effects (nice shank marks on Jax). Love that we are gonna get Ronnie from The Shield and the preacher from Deadwood as regulars this season. I'm already enjoying this season more than season three, which was a huge fucking ballsy misfire outside the first couple and last couple episodes.

Comment

I know this show hinges on Jax's desire to depart from Clay's rule (I mean, it is Motorcycle club Hamlet, after all), but there's a part of me that just wants Jax to continue doing shit like stabbing a russian mobster to death, then calmly going back to dancing with his surgeon fiance. I like that Jax. Fortunately, if he continues his plan to stray from the club, we still have Tig and Opie to continue being badasses.
              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Oh, and it had me fooled, I totally thought Sutter was writing himself out of the show. Didn't figure it was a ploy to revenge shiv the russian. IN THE FUCKING BRAIN.

Comment

Sutter said he would like the show to last 7 seasons. If so, I would bet Jax doesn't leave until like S6 finale, then we see the conflict from leaving in S7 or something similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                    Oh, and it had me fooled, I totally thought Sutter was writing himself out of the show. Didn't figure it was a ploy to revenge shiv the russian. IN THE FUCKING BRAIN.

Yeah that was fucking nuts. I can't believe he lived after tearing his wrists out like that.

I can't deal with the D.A.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, he's almost too groovy for me. It's ok ,he's the new Stahl, if he's not dead by the end of this season, it'll be halfway through the next.

Comment

I can't get past the fact he reminds of me Noah Wyle as young Steve Jobs.

Comment

He should remind you of crazy ass epileptic preacher!

Comment

More details and/or pictures please.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Holy shit to this episode. The sherriff ain't fucking around. When he took the axe to the table we were both like "OH SNAPS!"

Trejo being in a show is always a good thing and last night didn't disappoint. That being said: FUCKING ACEVEDA is in this now. Can't take him seriously. I just think of him sucking off Mexican AIDS Telly.

Comment

Yeah, the sheriff is insane. There's no way he doesn't end up dead after that stunt. I am glad Trejo isn't playing the fucking boring heeeeeeeeeeey hollllllllllmes Mexican criminal cliche. I loved when he showed up to take out those Russians that had Jax and Opie, and was just all business and like "hey, ya'll are helping my business, so I'm gonna watch out for ya'll." Nice change of pace from what Trejo usually gets to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X