No announcement yet.

Ahsoka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on the latest episode. Non-spoiler - Still digging it but holy shit how does this play for people that have no knowledge of Rebels? I'm thinking not as well. Nowwwwww....for the elephant in the room...they can de-age Hayden (no reason) and Ewan (ok) but
      Spoiler: come on man 
    the can't de-fat Thrawn? He wouldn't have a gut...
    I'll give them a pass for the face (at least they got the ridges there) and it's not as ridiculous as live action Grand Inquisitor, but that made me sad. Everything else about him is great, but that....Not once in any of the books, cartoons, etc, did I ever get the impression that's what he would look like.

IT was awesome with the little snailmen and reveal of
      Spoiler: I guess? 
    Ezra was nice
    as for some reason I totally thought that GoldenFace was gonna be the twist.

But still, that fucking belly man....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

This week's ep was fucking sweet. As much as the belly still annoys me, dude fucking owns. "Nahhhhh, pull em back, we're gooooood." Like yeah, he's a TTG genius. Show him some grids and armies and he's golden. The bit about Thrawn finding out who was Ahsoka's master was nice, especially after I read all of those new books. I hope they lean into that more than a line about it.

Spoiler: spoilers 
      Ezra
      is the shit. Love the actor they picked, he's perfect.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Wet fart of a ending IMO.
          Spoiler: REBELS AND WISHFUL SPOILERS 
        Where the fuck was the Bendu, Balen was wasted, waif Sith lady wasted, Thrawn did nothing
        etc etc.

I was so on board but nothing fucking happened and felt so fucking rushed. I could make it past fat Thrawn, a Star Destroyer being fucked by a tower, and
          Spoiler: mild spoilers 
        zombie Stormtroopers
        but I wanted more from it. Second season if we get one can fix it, but with the death of Ray Stevenson who knows what is gonna happen.

Comment

Working...
        X