Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahsoka

Fuck yeah. LIVE ACTION REBELS. YAY.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I am SO watching the shit outta this. Live action Rebels folk looked great!

Comment

I didn't even realize it's Ramona Flowers playing Hera.

I'm so fucking pumped. I saw the extended trailer this weekend and Thrawn looks fucking sweet.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Now if they can just get Tracie Thoms and Zoe Bell onboard the Ahsoka show, we'd have a Grindhouse/Death Proof reunion thingy! I WANNA SEE ZOE BELL DO "SHIP'S MAST" ON A TIE FIGHTER!

Comment

Oh FUCK Ray Stephenson might get me to watch

Comment

Looks amazing.

But who the fuck is Stephenson playing? Is he one of tge jedi clone from the old Heir to the Empire book?
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Watched the first two episodes - really, really good! Lots of obvious callbacks to Rebels, the villains are great, the cast is terrific (though I could use less of the slightly extended pauses after a character says something. The hell is that?) and they reference a bunch of other SW lore not seen in live action before.

Gotta give credit where credit's due - Disney hits more often than misses when it comes to their SW series as opposed to the films.

Comment

Watched the first ep AFTER Lesley and I watched all of the specific episodes of Rebels (fuck the clone war shit) as I knew they'd be referencing it way more than anything else. And based on the crawl and first ep, Lesley was glad she watched the Rebels episodes. Gives shit way more oooomph. Also, seeing Lothal in live action is fantastic.

Comment

Jen's gonna want a Lothal cat when she watches this.

Comment

Gimme a
                      Spoiler: Rebels Spoilers and I would Assume Ashoka at some point? 
                    a giant wolf named Dume
                    along with the pack and I'd just go from town to town like Kane in Kung-Fu.

Comment

BUT I did watch the second episode and we're all going to gloss over the fact that
                        Spoiler: spoilers 
                      having a lightsaber go cleanly through your body
                      is NOT a death sentence. Qui-Gon has to be watching like "YOU GUYS FUCKING SERIOUS?!"

Comment

Maybe.... maybe it's kinda like Star Trek:

Spoiler: Might be a spoiler, might not be. YOU DECIDE!!!! 
                        Maybe Mandalorian anatomy is different than human anatomy? "Well he's a Vulcan, Jim! He's not like you an me, Jim! He's got GREEN BLOOD! His organs, Jim! They're on the other side!!!!"
                        Last edited by Timothy225; 08-31-2023, 03:16 AM.

Comment

That's all I'm asking for. A throwaway line or SOMETHING or it comes back and there is a reason or something...

Ep3 was pretty good. Again, so glad I rewatched Rebels.

Comment

Dude, fuck yeah man. Dave Filoni is the best. Ep 5 was the fucking goods.

Comment

I still don't get why they need to keep using de-aging shit for people like Ewan McGregor or Hayden.

Comment

Working...
                              X