Breaking Bad: SEASON 5... the first half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commence head explosions...
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Loved it.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Pretty good. Impossible to top the one before last.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Meth Damon getting his was the best part. That and Lydia's realization of what Walt did. It was a bit too clean though.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Big ups for Badger and Skinny Pete getting to do what they did. Love that.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kIHRgisdbeY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Listen and apply to breaking bad. WORKS SO GOOD. Right down to being shot in his side.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Loved it. Totally satisfied on every level. I was surprised at how sympathetic Walt became after I completely wrote him off.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• The greatest.

Comment

• Liked it but didn't love it. I'm satisfied with how things turned out but it kinda seemed...anticlimactic for some reason.

Best part? The meeting with the old partners, complete with Badger and Skinny Pete doing their sniper thing. That was first rate all the way.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Perfect ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Liked it but didn't love it. I'm satisfied with how things turned out but it kinda seemed...anticlimactic for some reason.

Best part? The meeting with the old partners, complete with Badger and Skinny Pete doing their sniper thing. That was first rate all the way.
                        It's hard to top "Ozymandias". I feel like the story ended with that episode and the past two eps have been an epilogue to bring closure to the flash forward we saw last year. Alan Sepinwall said something similar in his review. It felt like a series of vignettes checking in on each character before we see Walt's (inevitable) fate.

I think my favorite part was Walt FINALLY admitting his true motivation. That honesty was an effective way to bring a little sympathy back to a man who had become a complete monster.

Comment

• Walt finally built his robot.

Comment

• Haha, didn't even think of that!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              It's hard to top "Ozymandias". I feel like the story ended with that episode and the past two eps have been an epilogue to bring closure to the flash forward we saw last year. Alan Sepinwall said something similar in his review. It felt like a series of vignettes checking in on each character before we see Walt's (inevitable) fate.
                              Thank you for putting it so eloquently. That pretty much nails how I felt about it.

Still, I'm satisfied. Even if it didn't knock it out of the park, it still 'stuck the landing' with a very solid B.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post

I think my favorite part was Walt FINALLY admitting his true motivation. That honesty was an effective way to bring a little sympathy back to a man who had become a complete monster.
                                I agree, but what's funny about that is by admitting he did all these things because he liked it, Walt actually becomes more of a monster. Funny things, human beings...
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X