Breaking Bad: SEASON 5... the first half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Mate, I can't see that.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• As long as Jesse kills SOMEONE whilst calling them 'Bitch', I'm calling Classic.

Arguably my favourite moment this week was his strained, self-motivational, "Come on... BITCH!" as he was reaching for the lock.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Jesse puts one right between Walts eyes or he doesn't kill him at all.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
          As long as Jesse kills SOMEONE whilst calling them 'Bitch', I'm calling Classic.

Arguably my favourite moment this week was his strained, self-motivational, "Come on... BITCH!" as he was reaching for the lock.
          Wait, he said that? I didn't catch that.

Oh well, time for a rewatch.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Yep he did.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lcG9rBnwso0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Check out the save holly white blogspot page. Done by the same person that does the Walt jr Twitter. Its bad.......nevermind.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Badass pancakes......BIIITCHHH!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Yep he did.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lcG9rBnwso0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>
                  Well I'll be...That is cool.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Having trouble waiting for Sunday, you guys.

Comment

• Well, MARATHON BITCH!

Comment

• http://goodcomics.comicbookresources...-breaking-bad/

The Hostess ad is so good.

Comment

• Marie kills Walt.

Calling it now. Probably not right, but it would be great.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Marie tries to kill Walt but accidentally kills Skyler.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Skylar goes to prison.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Marie goes to prison for killing Brock. Starts a prison letter romance with Badger.

Skinny Pete turns out to be a Fed. Arrests Jimmy In-n-Out again, thinking he's Walt. Cries when he finds out the truth.

Walter Jr. sprays his high school with bullets. After lunch, since he skipped Breakfast.

Skyler finds out she has a medical device fetish and gives Ted the ride of his life. Everybody gets grossed out at how JG Ballardy everything just got.

Brock offers Jesse Tranya.

Walt gets irritated at the whole damn thing and just goes back to New Hampshire.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X